PDA

View Full Version : CKCS Training Day

cecily
29th October 2006, 08:23 PM
Who would have thought you could learn so much in just one day (humans and canines alike!!!)

:thnku: First off, thanks so much Tara, Lisa and Karlin for putting such an informative, fun and practical day together cl*p It was great to meet everyone, and I know Tandie was excited to see her old friends again (although you might think to look at her that all she was interested in was getting laid :roll: Poor Leo, Jaspar and even Phoebe were the objects of her amorous attention at some point in the day :lotsaluv: )

I was really surprised at how much training was squeezed in, and how easy it actually was. Tandie learned 'leave it', control around the food bowl, 'relax', loose lead walking, a trick using the clicker and she LOVED having a go at the agility (Jaspar and Phoebe were the stars of course!). It was a great introductory course and I can't wait to continue the training.
:flwr:

Here's Tandie in her new puppia... I'll post more pics in the general gallery
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/017-1.jpg

Nicki
29th October 2006, 08:42 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful day...

looking forward to the photos. :snap:

Tandie looks beautiful in her new Puppia :lotsaluv:

brid kenny
29th October 2006, 10:21 PM
Yes we had great fun!! Phoebe is wrecked!!

Cathy T
29th October 2006, 10:50 PM
Sounds like you all had a great day! Tandie is adorable in her new puppia.

Karlin
30th October 2006, 12:41 AM
Both Phoebe and Tandie left in the new Puppias with little pouches on the back! :lol:

Note there's a beginner's agility class starting on Thursday evenings from this week. icon_whistling

WoodHaven
30th October 2006, 01:02 AM
Sounds like a fun time for all. "Leave it" is very useful. I love "dogsname FRONT"--- our obedience dog will appear at your feet from almost anywhere in the house with that phrase. Outdoors it only has a 90% effective rate -lol. Sandy

Lindsay
30th October 2006, 01:04 AM
I am one jealous American! I wish that there were more cavs that I knew of in my area so that we could all get together for things like this! :?

joanna
31st October 2006, 11:21 AM
We had a great day too and a very quiet evening as the two girls were exhausted and could barely move :lol: