• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CKCS Training Day

cecily

Who would have thought you could learn so much in just one day (humans and canines alike!!!)

:thnku: First off, thanks so much Tara, Lisa and Karlin for putting such an informative, fun and practical day together cl*p It was great to meet everyone, and I know Tandie was excited to see her old friends again (although you might think to look at her that all she was interested in was getting laid :roll: Poor Leo, Jaspar and even Phoebe were the objects of her amorous attention at some point in the day :lotsaluv: )

I was really surprised at how much training was squeezed in, and how easy it actually was. Tandie learned 'leave it', control around the food bowl, 'relax', loose lead walking, a trick using the clicker and she LOVED having a go at the agility (Jaspar and Phoebe were the stars of course!). It was a great introductory course and I can't wait to continue the training.
:flwr:

Here's Tandie in her new puppia... I'll post more pics in the general gallery
017-1.jpg

Sounds like you had a wonderful day...

looking forward to the photos. :snap:

Tandie looks beautiful in her new Puppia :lotsaluv:

Both Phoebe and Tandie left in the new Puppias with little pouches on the back! :lol:

Note there's a beginner's agility class starting on Thursday evenings from this week. icon_whistling

Sounds like a fun time for all. "Leave it" is very useful. I love "dogsname FRONT"--- our obedience dog will appear at your feet from almost anywhere in the house with that phrase. Outdoors it only has a 90% effective rate -lol. Sandy

I am one jealous American! I wish that there were more cavs that I knew of in my area so that we could all get together for things like this! :?

We had a great day too and a very quiet evening as the two girls were exhausted and could barely move :lol:

Back