• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And the Winners Are.....

duncans_ma

For you winners!! CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me a .jpg of the picture that won so I can upload the best quality into shutterfly! You can pm me for my email if I don't beat you to it.

For Orders....please respond to this post with the number that you want and an email address that I can use to send you a paypal request for payment. Once you recieve the request in your email you can sign on to paypal and submit payment at any time.

I will take orders until November 10th and will make the order on the 11th. I will only order a calendar if I have received payment at this time, and remember I will only order if I receive 25 or more payments.

If there is any issue with leaving email addresses on this public forum then please pm me with the address.

JANUARY - Fjalar
m0075344.jpg

FEBRUARY - Willow
IMG_0897.JPG

MARCH - Bono
m0113744.jpg

APRIL - Barbara's Bunny
004easterbunnyiz.jpg

MAY - Jack, Rupert and TedBear
MUGRupertTeddyJack1815322383.jpg

JUNE - Darby
TiredDarby.jpg

JULY - Kayla
105_0540.jpg

SEPTEMBER- Rosie
i41773411_2717.jpg

OCTOBER - Rory
roryonpumpkin.jpg

NOVEMBER - Dudley
Fall4.jpg

DECEMBER - Shelby and Jake
HPIM1122.jpg

Good job Ashley! Thanks for all of your hard work and more hard work to come :D There are some really great picture here!

For orders please also pm me your complete address for shipping..thanks Charleen....I should have thought of that!

I want 3 or 4 plus whatever my kids want.
I will edit my post later.

I think they will make a gorgeous Christmas Present, with a wonderful feeling that we are helping Rescues also.

Two great presents in one.

Ashley

Are we putting any captions on the Calendar

Like Name and Country etc., ???????????

Any Suggestions ???????????

Congratulations everyone, some super photos here and I can't wait to have the calendar up!!

Ashley will pm you, need to work out how many to order!!

I think that captions would be great...when you email your pics to me please include. Dog(s)'s name, age, location and any other fun fact. i will try to work it into a cute caption for each!!

Are you able to post the collage for August? I'm dying to see it!!! :D Also, do you need a jpg of the pics for August?

I am working on the collage and hope to have it out soon....i will get it out there as FAST as I can...I promise. I will tell you it looks great!! (if I do say so myself) icon_whistling icon_whistling

I am using MS Publisher to compile and I don't think I will need jpgs given the size of the pics but i will let you know. I may order an 8x10 of the collage by itself to see how it comes out and make sure it will look as we want it.

:thnku: Ashley :mexwav:

What a wonderful gal taking on putting the calendar together, I would like you to know that I truly appreciate all your countless hours and hard work in pulling this off.

Thank you so much. :w**h**:
Way to goooooooooooooooooooooooo :jump:

Back