• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Collapse!

cavimom

She was so tired that she literally fell into her bed...

283945614_e735a10b9d.jpg

Oh my goodness! Soooo cute! And that pink bed - just precious!

What on earth did you have her doing that she got that tired? :lol:

A Bed fit for a Princess, and that she is. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

She is absolutely darling.

Ditto, why was she so pooped. :dogwlk:

She was only about 9 weeks old there. She had played for about an hour in the backyard with my daughter and I guess that was just too much for her! I love the bed too. She has grown so much she hardly fits in it!

Well at least the bed looks as comfy as it is pretty!!! And she needed it to be! :D
Julie and the girls

I love the bed picture. I am going shopping today to see about getting Libby one. I know, I know a princess should have one already! However, my lab never liked her matching big pillow. It seems that Libby would, so we are going to give it a try.

Now thats one worn out Princess lol
I have a pic of my daughter when she was young and was a Princess for Halloween when she came back home she was passed out on the couch kinda standing but laid back out of it. This pic reminds me of that pic of my daughter.
Too Precious!! :lol:

ohhh she is soo cute!!! and that bed looks like it was made for her!!!!! too bad my two are boys or theyd be defintely be getting one of those!

Back