• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pictures of Corgan 10-30-06

RockNRollCav

Here are some photos of Corgan (and Celti) that we've taken over the past couple of weeks.

Love that cavalier smile!
284166475_b68279fd00_m.jpg

Crowded? I'd call it "cozy" (says Corgan...) Celti says "get out of my bed!"
284166479_620100fafb.jpg

Notice a theme? Corgan likes to cuddle ;) Celti is getting used to it... This one is in the car on the way from doggy class :)
284166483_fbda265046.jpg

When we come home at night, we see Corgan hopping about in the window, but we didn't realize he sits in the window waiting for us! This is him one day when Scott and I were off from work - he was waiting for the dog sitter! :lol:
284166492_590db32a65.jpg

Finally, this is him sleeping with is mini toy last night (we're not sure if it's a sheep or a cat or a bear or what! :lol: ) It was very cute - like a baby with his pacifier
284166496_c97c5497d3.jpg

He's maturing every day - still a puppy some days, but mostly growing up like a big boy!!

Those are the best pictures. I just love him crowding into the bed with Celti...whether Celti likes it or not. And look at the pose in the window! :D That one of him with his little toy is so precious!

Oh I just love the bed photo! You can tell he just wants to cuddle. His coat is starting to come in! :)

Cathy - his coat really is coming in. Thanks for the compliments on the photos - my husband rolls his eyes at me because I want to take pictures of him all the time icon_whistling

He's 7 1/2 months old now - can you believe it?! I can't!!

Doesn't the time just fly by?! I am constantly amazed that Jake is now 4 and Shelby 3...seems like just yesterday they were babies.

What a cutie!! I love them all but the one in the window is my favorite!! :)

awwwwww your baby is simply gorgeous! i love the smiling one..thats really funny! and that cuddling one is so adorable..Celti is so cute as well. :flwr:

I also love the one by the window, it is precious.

He is one handsome and gorgeous boy. :D :D :D :D :D

I love seeing them snuggle together too, you made my day. :D :D :D :D

Back