• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Separated at birth?!

Cathy T

I just think it's uncanny how much

Jake:
jake.jpg

reminds me of Siane:
Sianxmas2.jpg

And Charlie:
meandcharlie.jpg
[/img]

reminds me of my foster boy Charlie
HPIM1267-1.jpg

Anyone else see the resemblance? (This is the kind of thing I think about in the shower :lol: )

Wow, the Charlies could be twins! And if Jake's "blaze" up his face was a little more centered, he and Siane would be indistinguishable!! I wonder if any are related, even way up the family tree...

Wow it's weird! Don't worry Cathy, I always think of things at weird times too :lol:

Talking about lookalike dogs I really embarassed myself once - don't laugh ;)

We'd just moved into a new town and I had gone with the kids to look round the shops. We'd left Maxx at home for an hour. Anyway, we got to this gift shop and this Cavalier who was identical to Maxx jumped up at the door inside and barked. Even the collar was identical and to all intents and purposes this was my dog who had escaped :yikes

We opened the shop door and the dog jumped up at me and cried - sounded just like Maxx :yikes I said 'OMG how did you get here?' The man came from the back of the shop and said that he was sorry but she loved people and the gate to keep her in the back of the shop was broken... He then saw the look of shock on my face and asked if I was OK or was I scared of dogs.

I was dumbfounded and said that I was obviously an idiot but his dog was identical to mine and I had gone into the shop because I thought my dog had escaped and followed us! I then showed him a picture of Maxx.

He asked me to take Maxx in next time we were in town, so I did the same afternoon. We put them together and neither of us could believe how similar they were. I could quite easily have dognapped his baby :yikes

We became good friends with him and his wife after that - luckily they had a good sense of humour :lol: :flwr:

Thats a good story maxxs mummy and Cath I cant get over those pictures, the two tri-colors :yikes I would say that its was the same dog!! And my how my Charile looks just like your foster Charlie & with the same name!! Spooky!!

Yes they are alike. 8)

Over the park last year all I kept seeing were Tri pups and I swear nearly every one was a mini me of SiânE, thin blaze on the head and nearly all black on the back apart from a white line across the bum and round the neck.

You sure Jake hasn’t been nipping across the pond when you’re not looking. :lol:

I wonder if any are related, even way up the family tree...

Never going to know if they are related, as SiânE is a rescue. All I know about her background is she had an elderly owner, which probably explains why she is much more quiet then other Cav’s and also explains why she kept trying to drag me in to all the pubs.

OMG!! they are so similar...the Charlie's are like almost identical! and the two tri's well i can see a slight difference, but if i didnt know they were two separate dogd i would surely have thought them the same!! its crazy :lol:
Hahaha Donna ..funny story! :lol:

and also explains why she kept trying to drag me in to all the pubs.
:lol: :D :p ;)

Donna

You always bring a morning smile to my face with your stories and experiences in life. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cathy

Boy do they ever look alike, now get to singing in the shower like the rest of us. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

They are so alike...not just the markings but the head shapes too...

And Seren I had to laugh as we have that chair too!!! Not just similar dogs then!!

Back