• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

kalm-aid

-leah-

happy halloween to everybody!!!

i brought bailey and holly down tot he vet this morning because we were going to buy them a dap plug-in to relax them tonight but the vet suggested we try kalm aid as the plug in is very expensive. so bailey and holly are just after having their dinner with two squirts of kalm-aid... just wondering did any body else ever try it/ how your dogs react to the fire works etc???

I could do with trying this where can you get it?

Let me know if it works to calm them down. Mine are not too afraid of fireworks but pippin is hard to settle at night.

I have posted seperately about this.

I bought it in allpets vet its in drogheda but i presume its stocked by most vets/pet stores. its supposed to be very good for long car journies etc so id say it would work to settle pippin at night.

I think it's a US product.I've only heard of people using rescue remedy, which is widely available or the dap diffusers, whcih now come in plug-in or spray bottle versions .(diffuser £22.93, refill £16.31 or spray £18.24 from vet-medic.com-post free for over £20 spend)

Back