• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar Collage - HELP

duncans_ma

h*lp h*lp h*lp h*lp

Please Please Please let me know if I have left anyone out. I don't know how I will squeeze anymore in but I will try if I have missed one. I put in a smaller one of my boys to help the cause but there are sOOO many wonderful shots.

Don't worry...Kyla got included b/c I believe it is my fault she missed the polls! :yikes :yikes

284799636_4dad33012c.jpg

Wow that is really nice how lovely to see all the gorgeous doggies together
:lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

It looks great I think :)

The one of spencer in the hat cracks me up.

Funniest picture ever.

I love the collage!!! cl*p

Seeing all the dogs together I am particularly struck by how many really gorgeous and amazing dogs we have on this board ... !!!! and those are just the ones that weren't selected to represent a particular month. :D

Lucky is in very good company in August!!

:jmp2: :mexwav: :jmp2:

The one of spencer in the hat cracks me up.

Funniest picture ever.

Haha yeah he was not too excited about wearing it...but anything to make Mommy happy! :D

The collage looks FANTASTIC! Great job on it!!!!

Ashley - thats great - I was going to Pm you and ask for you to use that pic of the boys as I didn't know if you would use the Xmas one of Merlin.

Thanks you for using the best friends one! both my boys will be famous now!

Wow that's fantastic!!! :w*w: :*nana: cl*p cl*p
Well done. I'm so excited about this calendar. Billy picked me up a CKCS one in town the other day, which is lovely, but it's SO much cooler to have dogs you sort of know!! (and your own dog in the mix of course) Plus the fact that you're helping out by buying it... everybody wins! :jmp:

The collage looks amazing Ashley, you did a great job and everybody's dogs look smashing. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think that is the best bit of the whole calender, all those lovely faces and the mixture of colours and styles ...it's wonderful!

Well done! cl*p cl*p cl*p

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I don't undarstand this completely. How did you pick this pictures? Wich pictures are those, the pictures who are not any of the month in the calendar or what?

The collage is made up of pups that did not get chosen for any month and in some cases if a dog was chosen for a month, all of the owner's dogs may not have made it in the collage due space contraints. I tried to get them all in and not to hurt any feelings. I am sorry if I have. :oops:

Okey, thank you ;) You are definitely NOT hurting any of my feelings, you just did a great work for this calendar thank you thank you thank you! :D
I was just trying to understand how you picked those pictures, this page will be wonderful! I love it :flwr:
Million thanks to you for all the time you have spend to do this calendar as great as it can be :flwr:
You are wonderful :jmp2:

Mycavyangels said:
what about my pics

Picture146.jpg

I posted some of my guys in the last chance thread too (More calendar fun) but none of them have appeared. Oh well, never mind, I still think they are handsome calendar guys :lol:

Back