• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey's latest look...

Donald Duck

I finally captured his greatest look...
Hueylook.jpg

Such a great face...
Hueybkyd.jpg

Oh that Huey....he definitely has a great face! I love his expression in that first picture. He's a character alright!

Oh DonaldDuck, you can't keep doing this to us!!

We've not seen new pictures of Huey now for a long time!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

He's such a doll!!! 8) Nice to see you back here! :)

I bet there is NEVER a dull moment with Huey! He just looks like he is up to something! :lol:

hahaha!!! :lol: that first picture made me laugh!!!!!!!!!! isnt he adorable!!!

We should do an Elvis lip theme over on the Themed topic... I am sure there are a few elvis lips out there. :yikes

Ha! Mia does the same thing with her little mouth--sort of like she's biting her lip. It's hilarious! Have yet to capture it with the camera, though--great picture!! Huey is a doll!

Chester has a similar look that we call the "liver lip" and it cracks me up. He looks so dour and disapproving and I swear he's saying something like "Silly human...don't talk to me in baby talk...I can understand exactly what you're saying to me, I just choose not to respond."

Here's a couple pics of Chester sporting his typical "liver lip" disapproving face:
235256044_a1c79349f0.jpg
44823668_16bb5d9979.jpg

Here's a cute website of disapproving rabbits: http://www.birdchick.com/adventures/rabbit/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chester is so great! And that rabbit website is hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just showed Huey to my boyfriend and he says he's going to fly over to your house and steal Huey so he can make silly faces with our Chester!

I love, Love, LOVE his little face and I can't wait to see how he looks when he's all grown up! You have a precious little baby.

....and I love those rabbits! Being a rabbit owner....rabbits are hilarious and they have such a sense of humor, at least mine does!

Oh I love Chester, he's so handsome - how could you put him in such attire, Gudrun? He looks so utterly p****d off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back