• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A good week for rescue

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
After some headaches the past few weeks with rescue dogs generally, I am delighted to say that, working with the Roscommon SPCA, two lovely cavaliers are going to two great new homes this week. One may join us this Sunday at the cavalier walk while the other will go straight from the vets afer his snips to his new family in Roscommon. :)

I have one five year old tricolour still who will be looking for a happy and calm home, older children would be OK; he will need time to gain confidence as he is extremely shy and fearful. He has been temperament tested and was fine even with a toddler running around but a calm older home would be better for him. He has spent his life as basically, an unwanted dog punished for not doing the right things when he never understood what those right things were. :(

Great news that two loving homes have been found :dgwlk: :l*v:

I've no doubt the tri will find his happy place eventually also :hug:

Well done :flwr:

I also helped in finding the little Blenheim boy a home that I mentioned in another thread earlier in the week...going to a lovely family that also have another rescue Cavalier.

Every little one counts.... ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back