View Full Version : Coco's first Halloween!

Coco's mom
1st November 2006, 04:54 PM
Yesterday was Coco's first Halloween. She was really excited to greet all the trick-or-treaters. Even when it was time for her to take a nap (she looked exhausted), she wouldn't rest! Anytime the doorbell rang, she had to be there with me to give candy to the kids!

Coco dressed up as a pumpkin! She was a hit with the kids... It was a great time!

Coco posing for us, though she refuses to wear the hood with the stem of the pumpkin!

Coco received some treats as well that night!

Playing with some pumpkin toys...

Hope you enjoyed!

1st November 2006, 05:03 PM
Adorable! Chester won't wear hats either...so you're not alone!

1st November 2006, 05:04 PM
Coco is PRECIOUS! She is a real Pumpkin Pie ;)

1st November 2006, 05:07 PM
so so so cute! :fool:

1st November 2006, 05:32 PM
Awh how cute it was Buddys first halloween too :)

1st November 2006, 06:42 PM
She's ADORABLE!! I love the pumpkin costume - a wonderful classic! :)

Cathy T
1st November 2006, 07:02 PM
What a little cutie patootie!!

Coco's mom
1st November 2006, 08:53 PM
Thank you for all the wonderful comments! We thought she was adorable in it too! We are just so in love with her. :l*v: She keeps delighting us everyday. I know everyone on this board can relate to these sentiments with their own cavie. :lotsaluv:

GudrunTheRed, I've always loved your avatar with Chester in his royal outfit... so perfect for a Cavalier!

2nd November 2006, 09:24 AM
aww isnt she adorable in the pumpkin outfit!! :lol: so cute!!!! she looks like shes grown quite a bit! :flwr:

2nd November 2006, 11:27 AM
Wow hasn't she grown! Coco, you're still a beautiful girlie and I love your outfit :flwr:

2nd November 2006, 04:11 PM
Coco I could just eat you up in that little pumpkin suit.....she can trick or treat me anytime.. :lol:

2nd November 2006, 04:54 PM
She is just a doll, what a lovely Pumpkin she is.
Any wonder why she was such a big hit with the kids. :D :D :D :D :D

She has gotten so big, we will have to get her together with Dary, Dudley and Kosmo one of these days.

3rd November 2006, 01:16 PM
What a little cutie pie :lotsaluv:

3rd November 2006, 01:53 PM
Oh CoCo is such a sweetie!!! :lotsaluv: