• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco's first Halloween!

Coco's mom

Yesterday was Coco's first Halloween. She was really excited to greet all the trick-or-treaters. Even when it was time for her to take a nap (she looked exhausted), she wouldn't rest! Anytime the doorbell rang, she had to be there with me to give candy to the kids!

Coco dressed up as a pumpkin! She was a hit with the kids... It was a great time!

Coco posing for us, though she refuses to wear the hood with the stem of the pumpkin!
cocopumpkin.jpg

coco18wpumpk.jpg

Coco received some treats as well that night!
coco18wktreat.jpg

Playing with some pumpkin toys...
coco18pumpkin.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! We thought she was adorable in it too! We are just so in love with her. :l*v: She keeps delighting us everyday. I know everyone on this board can relate to these sentiments with their own cavie. :lotsaluv:

GudrunTheRed, I've always loved your avatar with Chester in his royal outfit... so perfect for a Cavalier!

aww isnt she adorable in the pumpkin outfit!! :lol: so cute!!!! she looks like shes grown quite a bit! :flwr:

Coco I could just eat you up in that little pumpkin suit.....she can trick or treat me anytime.. :lol:

She is just a doll, what a lovely Pumpkin she is.
Any wonder why she was such a big hit with the kids. :D :D :D :D :D

She has gotten so big, we will have to get her together with Dary, Dudley and Kosmo one of these days.

Back