PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Palm Harbor

Doggymom
2nd November 2006, 02:27 AM
HI MY NAME IS LINDA. I LIVE IN PALM HARBOR, FLORIDA. I AM MARRIED TO DOGGYDAD. WE HAVE (6) 4 LEGGED CHILDREN TWO OF WHICH ARE CAVALIERS. CHARLEY(BLEM) 6 YRS OLD AND MEGAN (RUBY) 4 YRS OLD. I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN BUT MY CAVY'S ARE CLOSE TO MY HEART. CAN'T IMAGE LIFE WITHOUT THEM!

IN MY SPARE TIME I AM A CERTIFIED DISASTER ANIMAL RESPONDER ALONG WITH FEMA ANIMAL RESPONDER. I AM ALSO A CERTIFIED CERT DISASTER RESPONDER.

I HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS THAT STARTED IN BAKING ALL NATURAL ORGANIC TREATS FOR DOGS WHICH HAS EVOLVED INTO ALL NATURAL, FAT FREE, LACTOSE FREE AND SUGAR FREE ICE CREAM TREATS FOR DOGGIE'S. SINCE I AM SO HEALTH CONSCIOUS ABOUT WHAT GOES INTO MY DOGGIE'S FOOD, I USE ONLY NATURAL SAFE PRODUCTS SO I FEEL PRETTY GOOD KNOWING THE DOGS LOVE MY TREATS AND IT'S GOOD FOR THEM AS WELL.

I ENJOY DOING AS MANY DOG SHOWS WITH RESCUE GROUPS AND HUMANE SOCIETY FUNCTIONS AS TIME PERMITS. I GET GREAT PLEASURE JUST BEING AROUND DOGS AND THEIR OWNERS. IT'S LIKE WE'RE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY SHARING THE LOVE WE FEEL FOR OUR ANIMALS.

Nisha
2nd November 2006, 09:18 AM
Hey there Linda, and welcome to the board! i read about Charley and his operation...it was so sad..Very happy everything worked out well though!! :D ! thanks for tellin us a bit about yourself! cant wait to see lots of pics of your beautiful furbabies... :flwr:

Cathy Moon
2nd November 2006, 12:18 PM
icon_welcome Linda! Wow, you've got some interesting things going on in your life! :flwr:

Cathy T
2nd November 2006, 03:37 PM
Welcome Linda!

Doggymom
2nd November 2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the welcoming mat!! Am looking forward to all the great pictures and and making new friends. :thmbsup:

Coco's mom
3rd November 2006, 12:56 AM
Hi there Linda! icon_welcome to the board!
Wow! Lucky you- SIX dogs! :jmp2:
Look forward to seeing some pictures and getting to know you better.