PDA

View Full Version : Why is takes me so long to vacuum

Cathy T
2nd November 2006, 05:00 PM
The dogs aren't afraid of the vacuum! I have to constantly tell them to move out of the way. I also have to be careful I don't get a toe or tail caught up in the vacuum, cause they won't move! I love the way Jake looks at me "whatch gonna do...run me over? Yeah right"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/th_HPIM1702.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/?action=view&current=HPIM1702.flv)

Lindsay
2nd November 2006, 06:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it! They are giving you the "We were here first!!!!" look :p

cecily
2nd November 2006, 07:10 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I especially love the way Jake keeps looking at Shelby as if he's saying "What? Does this crazy woman expect me to move??!!?"

Claire
3rd November 2006, 12:49 PM
Love the look "What do you think you are doing".... bet her eyes are rolling and saying crazy mum... :roll:

Karlin
3rd November 2006, 02:02 PM
Hilarious. I cannot believe they are so laid back. They look like they are inspecting the Dyson. :lol:

arasara
5th November 2006, 04:29 PM
LOL How DARE you try and make them move!!!

Forest
7th November 2006, 11:11 AM
Poor little Shelby looks like she doesn't know where to go. Then she looks at Jake and he's no help at all!!! :D Cathy, you need to train them to USE it!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

Maxxs_Mummy
17th November 2006, 10:49 PM
Awww poor Shelby, you disturbed her - wicked Mamma :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy what is that bone shaped thing with studs on it that's on your floor? Is it something for them to roll on? It looks really intriguing...

Charley's Mom
18th November 2006, 10:05 PM
I just found this post. Thanks for making me laugh! They are so adorable! Although you may not be thinking "how adorable!" when you want to vacuum that part of the carpet! Whenever I get mad at Charley for something all I have to do is look at his face and then the feeling fades!

RileysMom
20th November 2006, 01:30 AM
Oh my, that is SO funny!!! I think they would sit there all day. And the looks you are getting from them. I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tanztanya
25th November 2006, 07:45 PM
aww i love shelbys little face

Joanne M
27th November 2006, 05:49 PM
Tucker does the same thing, he also brings his toys to the vacuum! I'm afraid I'll suck up his tail, or paws, this machine is powerful and LOUD.

Cathy T
28th November 2006, 01:58 AM
You said it!! Jake drops toys in front of the vacuum cause he knows I'll pick them up and toss them out of the way. I do have to be careful I don't suck up a toe or tail though!! :D

Joanne M
28th November 2006, 02:10 AM
I'm such a dope, I thought he was bringing the toys to the vacuum, hahaha, of course, he dropped them there because he knows i'll have to pick them up.

Cathy Moon
2nd December 2006, 11:46 PM
:lol: How funny! I make my pups sit on the furniture while I vacuum, or I get the same behavior from them! :lol:

estertje
30th December 2006, 03:44 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really like 'moah don't bother us!'
Sam is not yet used to it, he barks to the machine the whole time

Dottie
25th January 2007, 01:21 AM
"What? Can't ya just go around us?" How cute! :D

Jen
25th January 2007, 02:21 PM
That is hilarious--Abbey is the same way!! She's the only dog I've had that doesn't give a rip about the vacuum! :lol: What attitudes, I love it!!