PDA

View Full Version : Why I don't have to blow dry Spencer....

Lindsay
4th November 2006, 01:33 AM
This is Spencer just out of the bathtub taking himself for an "air dry"! :lol:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/lindsaysfrogs/th_SpinningSpencer.jpg (http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/lindsaysfrogs/?action=view&current=SpinningSpencer.flv)

Cathy T
4th November 2006, 03:28 AM
Oy....I'm dizzy!!! :*gh: My head is spinning!!! icon_blshing I have never seen a dog spin quite like that before. I love how he spins and spin and then stops like he's gotta get his head straight and then goes right back to it again. Oh my what an absolute goof!!!

arasara
5th November 2006, 04:28 PM
LOLOL!! I couldn't stop laughing at that. I feel kinda sick right now because of it, but that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. He goes both directions!! LOL

SHANO
5th November 2006, 05:52 PM
Way too funny! I've never seen a dog go at it that long! haha! I'm dizzy too! Crap!

rory
5th November 2006, 08:57 PM
That's hilaroius!!! Did he ever catch it?!?

Lindsay
6th November 2006, 01:15 AM
He catches is almost every time, but it is never enough! He just keeps spinning with it in his mouth! :roll:

Cathy T
6th November 2006, 02:51 AM
Seriously..I was dizzy. I suffer from vertigo and had to take a pill I was so dizzy. But it sure was fun to watch! :lol:

moniechris
8th November 2006, 01:51 AM
That was hysterical!!! I can't tell if he is trying to catch his tail or if his butt is really itchy!! I can't believe how fast he was going!!! :lol:

Lindsay
8th November 2006, 02:48 AM
:( I'm so sorry Cathy! I should have put a nausea warning on that video! :oops:

Cathy T
8th November 2006, 02:49 AM
:lol: :lol: I was complaining about being nauseous and my husband asked what caused it. It usually comes from laying on the floor and rough housing with the puppies. You should have seen him laughing when I told him!! :?

Maxxs_Mummy
17th November 2006, 10:46 PM
LMFAO that's just too funny :lol: I love the way he traps his tail with his paw and then watches it in case it escapes :lol: