PDA

View Full Version : Another Hi from OZ :)

Badenville Jorja
4th November 2006, 02:37 AM
Hi, Im Jess and my beautiful Cavalier is Jorja, however i seem to be having a bit of trouble with the image size lol
Were from near Sydney Australia, so any other aussies feel free to say hi!

Just wanted to say there are so many gorgeous Cavs and i especially love the calander and the 'saddest eyes' contest.

Also, if anyone knows anything about cavaliers with short coats (as you can see jorja's isnt quite the normal length :( ) and how judges respond to this in competitions would be great.

Dont forget to say hi and if you have a Cav you would like to share post a pic :)

Cathy T
4th November 2006, 03:22 AM
Welcome Jess! Jorja is beautiful!!

Forest
4th November 2006, 12:19 PM
Hi Jess, welcome to you and Jorja. It is good to see so many from Oz joining this board. I really enjoy it too and hope you will. I also live near Sydney.
Cheers from Julie and the girls

Claire L
4th November 2006, 02:38 PM
icon_welcome

Coco's mom
4th November 2006, 09:38 PM
Hello Jess! Welcome to you and Jorja! :flwr:

Nisha
7th November 2006, 08:51 AM
Hey there and welcome!!! Jorja is adorable! love the markings...nice..another aussie in nsw!...i live near sydney in wollongong...id love to see more pics of your cavvy!

moniechris
8th November 2006, 01:37 AM
Jorja is lovely!! I just love her face!! Her coat seems very similar to my Wesley's. His is super fine and silky. I have heard that after the males get nuetered that their coats get fuller and more wooly. We shall see, as his apointment to lose his manhood is later this month. I'm not quite sure about the females though (I have three boys). Again, Welcome!!!
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/moniechris/udderfun011.jpg

selina
13th November 2006, 11:17 AM
Hi Jess and Jorja and welcome fellow Aussie. I come from Melbourne Victoria.

Cathy Moon
24th November 2006, 08:56 PM
Hi Jess and Jorja! icon_welcome to the board! :jmp2: