• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ellie and charlie would like to say hi

ellie and charlie

hi i live in doncaster uk,my name is alison and have two cavis ellie and charlie.il get some pics up when i find how :sl*p: my cavalier ellie is 14 months old.she has had pattela surgery,and is waiting to go for other back leg done,so she is laid here looking sorry for her self with one bald leg with stitches all way up.i have to keep her quite for three weeks,this is so hard.but she has not moaned once and this will give her quality of life pain free.
my other dog charlie is a 18month old ruby,he is a bouncy nutter but mummy boy.started agility with him he is going great,so when he as been this after noon i wont here from him till tommorrow cause he will he shattered :D any way hope to here from you all,prob find iv posted stuff in wrong topics till i get used to it all :oops: icon_whistling

Back