• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brid and Claire L!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just in case you don't see the post to the Phoenix park walk thread: Cara will be there. :) (both Brid and Claire had Cara as a foster).

Many others might remember Cara's story, the ex puppy farm breeding bitch who was to be pts for failing to have puppies. Someone heard about her and drove halfway across Ireland to go get her and contacted me. She had a very long false pregnancy then went into heat almost immediately again. :( Now she is finally at the point where she will be able to be spayed. Her very kind new owners, Carmel and Tommy, said today they'd love to come along tomorrow with Cara. :)

My camera still isn;t working (though might get it sorted by downloading the software from the Sony website). But someone always takes some pics. :)

Thanks for that Karlin. We will be there in the morning and I will bring along my camera. Looking forward to seeing Cara and hearing all about her new life . Bríd will you be there???

Back