• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My gang: formal pics from our cavalier training day

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Hilari took these pictures. I love them! :)They aren't quite so dark in the actual prints.

Jaspar:
288663783_9c902aaff5.jpg

Leo:
288663915_c1c65dd372.jpg

Lily:
288663883_6c7ebc5a54.jpg

Jaspar and Leo:
288663810_ffcb665a64.jpg

Lily, Jaspar and Leo:
288663838_32bc8c43bd.jpg

The trio again:
288663865_ca3d7b5230.jpg

Wow! These pictures are stunningly beatuiful! :yikes
And the model of course do NOT make it worse! :lol:

Thanks -- that first pic of Jaspar was only the test shot to gauge the lighting but I had to have it! :lol:

Wow! Is the photographer a professional? They are gorgeous and Lily is looking so well now :lotsaluv:

I love the first and last one! Gorgeous. Love the dark background too, but it would be a bit of a disaster with a black and tan! Was someone holding treats to keep the dogs' attention fixed?

Wow... they look great cl*p
Jasper really got into the posing on those last few didn't he??! I love the last one.

Hilari is a pediatric nurse but has been moving more and more into pro photography -- she is doing some fashion shoots now and will probably shift to photography full time. She and her partner David have a beagle that is in my agility classes. She's good at getting dogs. She got a very cute pic of a young boy sitting between his mum's two cavaliers as well.

I was holding a treat to get the dogs' attention and they were very hard to keep in one place. Basically she managed to shoot every time they stopped for a second so the pics make it look likte they were so calm and relaxed when they were milling all around and climbing over each other and on and off the box where the cloth lay. :roll: She only took about a dozen shots and I wanted 9 of them. :lol: I have a hard time getting pics inside of Jaspar as he always closes his eyes to the flash.

Karlin what beautiful babies you have :l*v: I just love that first pic of Jaspar, I can almost hear you saying "Stay Jaspar " and him getting ready to whine back at you :l*v: He is such a character - can't wait to see them all tomorrow...

Come on Bríd show us Phoebe's photo shoot.

Or turn the eyes green. I have a demonic looking photo of Holly and her shih-tzu cross 'cousin' Poppet. Holly's eyes are orange and Poppet's are lurid green. I tried red-eye correction with no luck- they just looked even more alien!

Beautiful, beautiful photos, Karlin.

Oh what pretty pretty pictures. Those first three individuals are just adorable....I love the look on Lily's face. And the last one of the 3 of them is wonderful!

Great pics Karlin! What beautiful dogs you have and Lily is looking great :D

The last shot is definitle a "mantle piece" winner :oops: just thought of a new theme"

Oh Wow Karlin ~ Had I not already known that was Lily I wouldn't even have recognized her. She's changed so much - she's so thin now!!

I think the last picture is the best.. Leo and Lily almost look the absoute same. ;) Jaspar is very cute and it's nice to see him for once after he hasn't rolled around in something.. :lol: :lol:

He rolled in something today on the cavalier walk. :yuk: He found a pile of manure left only moments before by a horsewe all watched go by. He was completely slimy with manure, which meant he went home in a crate, straight into the shower for a wash, which delayed me getting Sam to Sallymum... :roll: He looks nice and fluffy now though!

Back