• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Couch potato morning

Cathy Moon

This was our couch potato morning :slp: :slp: :slp: :
don't bother me - i was sleeping...
288710427_9a8010fb62.jpg

so was i...
288707636_4de1f3ccb9_o.jpg

ditto for me...
288707633_0f666973f2.jpg

ok, what do you want?
288707640_c4dce45573.jpg

yeah? what?
288707638_f430e33e3e.jpg

i thought if i moved you'd go away...
288710433_66a331b202_o.jpg

Whoops! heard something outside! gotta go see! :lol:
288711764_0586aa4715.jpg

:lol:
Great pictures! They look so peaceful in some pictures, and in others, truly annoyed. I love the last pic - must have been something really interesting to get them up!
:flwr:

:l*v: Aww Cathy!! I just love your babies. They look so relaxed and laid back - exactly how it should be...
Thanks for brightening up my day :lotsaluv:

What utterly fantastic pictures Cathy!! I love the lighting in the first few. Bunch of slug a bugs!! And then...whoops...what's outside?!!

haha they are all so cute..the lazy little things ;) ..you have a beautiful trio

Cathy T said:
What utterly fantastic pictures Cathy!! I love the lighting in the first few. Bunch of slug a bugs!! And then...whoops...what's outside?!!

Ditto....

Amazing that if there's a noise outside or someone rattles a wrapper how they can all immediately wake up and move isn't it? :lol:

Isn't every morning a couch potato morning? :lol:

They're so cute... especially the tri. ;)

KC

Cathy, your furbabies are gorgeous and soooo laid back. Saying that its a very hard life being a couch potato and your kids are quite clearly trying to point out to you in these pics! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back