• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Enrolled Bella in KinderPuppy class!

Chelle

I've come to realize my obedience training skills are rusty, and Bella doesn't get much interaction with other dogs (aside from my mom's poodles once in awhile), so we've enrolled her in "KinderPuppy" class, starting next week.

When I registered on the phone the lady asked me what breed, and when I said a CKCS, she said "Awww, they're wonderful dogs, I love having them in our classes"

So, we're really looking forward to it... and the socialization is just what she needs. And she's good to go, she had her 2nd set of shots last week.

:D

woohoo for Bella!! Glad you guys are going to classes - like I've said before classes are absolutely wonderful and I am sure you won't regret for one second that you decided to go!! Let us know how you guys get on!! :flwr:

Back