• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

are this the usual?

lily

Are these the prices you's have paid for

spay..... £75.00 inc VAT

vacc full course.... £34.00

microchipping... £15.00

thanks

At my local vets its

Spaying 90 euro
vacc 30 euro each so full course depending if they had the parvo or not 60-90 euro
microchipping 35 euro

If you are refering to the puppy double injection , then the later look about right. I haven't had a bitch for years so don't know the price of a spay, but as a dental cost £120 for Monty, I'd say the price you are quoted is very cheap.

Very cheap. In Essex you can expect to pay half of that again.

Micro chipping cost £20

Vaccines cost £50

Spaying depends on the weight of the dog but it's still more expensive than yours.

When you go for insurance make sure you go for one with lifelong condition cover. I believe lots of people are going for Marks and spencer because they offer this.

I am with Argos and they used to do lifelong condition cover but changed their underwriters, the first I knew of it was when they refused to pay a continuation of a claim :shock: :(

My spay for Chloe will cost around £120. Vaccs and chipping were covered by the breeder, but I had to pay £20 for worming- and then the week after the same practice- but new management- charged me £20 for consultation.

My goodness Drontal Plus is under £2 per tablet from vet-medic.com. One tablet per 10kg of dog and P&P free if you order by phone (next day delivery usually)

My goodness - everyone seems to be finding my customers! I recenty spent the evening at a conference with the owner of Vetmedic.com!

Well, I'd be very happy to get the worming sachets things online if I can- as long as it's definitely ok, and they're the right doses for a Cav? Guidance here please :D Since this practice is the nearest to me, I'd rather stay with them. They've always been good- but if I can save £120 p.a. on worming, I'd be glad to. I have got Johnson's worming syrup, but I'm sure it's not as good as the real thing :?

True, though I'm not totally convinced that's how it works in practice. I signed up for the no excess, and that's what it says in the paperwork- but I still have to pay £50??? :yikes

Back