• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who could choose UPDATED PICS

*Pauline*

You may recall, I'm still waiting for my breeder to decide which puppy she wants and which one I can have. I tried so hard not to get attached but I couldn't help it. Won't it be strange if she picks the one I want :? Both are lovely but mine, or should I say, the one I like most, likes cuddling more!!!

Here are some pics. The first picture is the one I've gotten attached to.

288891982_557bb7f694.jpg

288891981_0fdc39d4c0.jpg

They are both very precious! I like the first one too. But the second is also so darn cute! AH!

I didn't realise blens were soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute as pups, I'll take both please!!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

aww they are both simply ADORBALE!!!! im sure whichever one you end up getting will be the one for you and that you will fall in love with! they both seem great..

I didn't realise blens were soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute as pups
;) im sorry but i believe blenheims are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute even when they arent pups! :p ;)

Nisha said:
aww they are both simply ADORBALE!!!! im sure whichever one you end up getting will be the one for you and that you will fall in love with! they both seem great..

I didn't realise blens were soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute as pups
;) im sorry but i believe blenheims are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute even when they arent pups! :p ;)

I meant to say even cuter! ;) :) ;)

awwww! brings back memories of my baby jady!!!!! didnt last long..they soon grow up and hes only 8 months!!! :lol: im sure which ever one you get will be just as cuddly if thats what you give it lots of. jadan still loooovvvessss his cuddles :p :p :p :p

Oh my goodness! I want them both! How SO very cute!!!! My Lily at almost 5 months still has never had fluff like that!!!!

Merlins Mum wrote
I meant to say even cuter!
..ahuh sure u did ;) :lol:

yeah i meant to ask that question too..what gender are the pups?? did you say female before?

They are boys. The little pup (second pic) has an amazing coat. It goes in all different directions, lots of colour. This is why I got attached to the other one, still yummy but I just think the other is better coloured for showing so I think the breeder will keep him. Both are good enough to show though but I dont want to show mine.

I've had a lovely time visiting the pups every week or fortnight since they were born. I was blessed to see them at 10 days old. This breeder is really kind. She's on holiday for 3 weeks (this being the last week) and yet she still made arrangements for me to visit the pups.

Last time I went, the girl looking after them had started house training. I think, though they are not always reliable, they know they are meant to go outside. Half the battle eh? They looked so sweet running out to wee! They kind of toddle off really quickly when they want to go.

I thought they looked more like boys... Is your avatar the one you want?

Your breeder was very kind to let you see them so often, she seems very organised - getting them into housebreaking already. You'll have one perfect pup when he comes home! ;)

I've bonded with that one more as it's the one I think she will let me have and as it likes cuddles more than the rest of the litter. But they are both lovely.

Back