• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

November Cav Walk - Guess who I saw!!!

Claire L

Wasn't really sure about whether or not we should go this time..... but when I heard that Cara was coming along, our minds were made up.

I really needed a Cav hug :hug: Doesn't she look great!!
IMG_0005.jpg

Auntie Bríd says hello!
IMG_0008.jpg

Here's a few more pics...

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

I really should learn how to take better shots - maybe next time.
:paw: :paw: :lotsaluv:

Ohhh, Cara looks like such a sweetie girl! :flwr:

Thanks for the photos, Claire, looks like a good time was had by all.

Thanks Claire, she looks so contented and healthy now. Hope she's really happy in her new home and that seeing lots of the furbabies didn't get you too upset :flwr:

Cara looks just fantastic and she is so much more outgoing! Her coat is coming in, she has gained a little weight, and I actually didn't recognise her. Maybe that's because she was in what Tommy called her 'bling collar' -- his wife Carmel bought her a pink leather, silver and rhinestone collar from Newbridge Silver. :lol: She was also clearly delighted to see her two fostermums and her fosterdad! :)

Back