• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poser!!!

cecily

Tandie enjoying the wind in her hair (courtesy of my blowdrier!)

tandieblowdry1.jpg

tandieblowdry.jpg

I remember giving her a wash and blowdry anbd she fell asleep during it!!!! unlike Phoebe who runs away!!

I love that first pic!! She seems in absolute heaven. :flwr: Wesley is the same way with the blow dryer. When I am drying my other two dogs, he tries to climb in my lap with them so he can get in the act too!

lol i agree she is such a supermodel...haha cute photo..she looks very relaxed in it :p

Its just what a girl wants, pampering and a blow dry!

Cecily, she sure has settled in very well, what a loving home you have given her. :flwr:

I LOVE the one with her eyes closed!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

She has that "AHHhhhhhhh, this is HEAVEN" look.

So nice that Tandie has you for a mum! It seems like a match made in heaven.

she's certainly brought a little piece of heaven to our house :l*v:
We're mad about her :lotsaluv:

Cecily - Tandie is such a beautiful young lady!! LOL and I don't think her ego could grow any bigger if it tried!! Oh well, she deserves it now. You're lucky to have her like the blowdryer that much ~ I about had to chase Kosmo like a mad woman!

Back