PDA

View Full Version : Wesley!!!

cecily
5th November 2006, 09:59 PM
We got our first pics from the breeder and are suitably charmed already :rah: :w*w:

Isn't mom pretty?
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/mompups.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/Wesley4.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/Wesley2.jpg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/Wesley1.jpg

Maxxs_Mummy
5th November 2006, 10:01 PM
He is deeeelishhusssssss and if you change your mind I'll have him :lotsaluv:

Alison_Leighfield
5th November 2006, 10:04 PM
Just ADORABLE, :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: mum is a beauty and pup is FAB!!! :w*w: lovely :snap: thanks for sharing :D

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Alison_Leighfield
5th November 2006, 10:10 PM
Oh Donna,

I thought you would fall in love with him!!! :D isn't he lovely!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Alison_Leighfield
5th November 2006, 10:23 PM
Just to let you all know that "Wesley" and "Billy million miles" are half brothers! :D
Both have the same SM clear scanned daddy but different moms... they are nephews to my Whitney and soon to be Ellis......also related to Nicki's Jack and Kayla in the same way! ;)

icon_welcome Baby Wesley....hello from your Antee Whit Woo's and your family crew here in the list xxx

Cathy Moon
5th November 2006, 11:58 PM
OMGosh! You're all related now! :jump:

Alison, have you posted photos of Ellis yet, or are you waiting until she arrives at her new mum and dad's? :lotsaluv:

He's such a cutie pie! :wggle:

Ste
6th November 2006, 12:11 AM
Wesley is a dote, i think B&T is my favourite colour :lotsaluv:

enchantingdragon
6th November 2006, 12:13 AM
Wesley is a dear as are his mother and siblings Pups like him are making black and tan more and more irresistable to me :D

brid kenny
6th November 2006, 12:14 AM
Cecily that is soooooo exciting!!

pippa
6th November 2006, 02:30 AM
Cecily he is yummy! I am so happy for you :)

Sally
6th November 2006, 02:35 AM
Oh, he is just precious! You must be so excited!

Cathy T
6th November 2006, 03:56 AM
Oh isn't he the sweestest?! Mom is awfully cute too ;)

Coco's mom
6th November 2006, 05:12 AM
Cute puppy! :luv: I'm so excited for you! Bet you are just counting the days now...
:flwr:

Alison_Leighfield
6th November 2006, 08:01 AM
Cathy,

Ellis should be with us late Jan, her pups are due any day now.... :xfngr:
Whitney will enjoy her elder sisters company I'm sure, they were very close when they lived together.....mine will be a late Christmas arrival :lol: ...she may also have a little companion with her, numbers willing ;) ;) ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

cecily
6th November 2006, 08:15 AM
I didn't know he and Billy were half brothers! Daddy's been having a good time icon_whistling

she may also have a little companion with her, numbers willing ;) ;) ;) :shock: :w*w: Oh wow Alison! We'll be praying for high numbers so! How exciting... double the fun! Whitney won't know what to do with herself with all that company :jump: :lotsaluv: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Alison_Leighfield
6th November 2006, 08:21 AM
Cecily, :flwr:

We are all praying as well!
It looks like only one or two in the "cooking pot" at the moment, and I so wish for a Blenheim girlie ;) wishing so hard that it hurts.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Vickie
6th November 2006, 11:17 AM
:w*w: Oh Cecily what a beautiful boy!! :lotsaluv:

Alison - fingers crossed for you what an exciting time :jmp2:

Maxxs_Mummy
6th November 2006, 01:43 PM
Cathy,

Ellis should be with us late Jan, her pups are due any day now.... :xfngr:
Whitney will enjoy her elder sisters company I'm sure, they were very close when they lived together.....mine will be a late Christmas arrival :lol: ...she may also have a little companion with her, numbers willing ;) ;) ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

And if there are enough pups in the cooking pot and Alison gets the darling baby she so richly deserves, in a few years time I might get a new baby too (obviously providing that all the health checks are clear).

If not, I might succumb earlier and get a puppy anyway - do you think I could hide it in the wardrobe and tell hubby I've had it years like I do with shoes? icon_nwunsure icon_devil :lol:

merlinsmum
6th November 2006, 02:29 PM
Cecily, what a handsome dude your little man is! His mummy is just so happy and beautiful too. I'd so like another Black and tan - but I have my hands full with Augustus Gloop ( Oakley!) :lol: :badgrin: :lol:

Alison, fingers, toes and paws crossed that there are enough buns in the oven to go round and your wish comes true :D

Vickie
6th November 2006, 02:38 PM
If not, I might succumb earlier and get a puppy anyway - do you think I could hide it in the wardrobe and tell hubby I've had it years like I do with shoes? icon_nwunsure icon_devil :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: surely worth a try Donna!

Denise G.
6th November 2006, 06:57 PM
Congratuations Cecily--I'm so glad you're enjoying Tandie and have little Wesley to look forward to--he's SO handsome! I'm becoming drawn to black and tans--they have such sweet faces! I guess they all do, though, don't they? :roll:

Alison_Leighfield
6th November 2006, 07:52 PM
Donna,

failing the story with shoes....try the next best thing...HANDBAGS! :jump: :jump: :jump: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure you will find a way.......

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Lisa_T
6th November 2006, 10:28 PM
Cecily he is unbelievably gorgeous...

...but having experienced a B/T puppy, I'm not at all surprised :badgrin: :badgrin:

moniechris
7th November 2006, 02:29 AM
What a chubby little love!! My Wesley sends your Wesley lovin!!!! :hug:

Forest
7th November 2006, 12:36 PM
Oh Cecily your little Wesley has got just the sweetest little face! :)
Julie and the girls

Linda
7th November 2006, 04:55 PM
Oh what a little darlin he is, that face is gorgeous. :lotsaluv:

How exciting for you, when does he come home ??????????????
I would be sitting on pins & needles. :jmp:

cecily
7th November 2006, 05:39 PM
Oh what a little darlin he is, that face is gorgeous. :lotsaluv:

How exciting for you, when does he come home ??????????????
I would be sitting on pins & needles. :jmp:

5 weeks and 5 days!!
am on all sorts of pins & needles :lol: :jmp: :jmp2: