• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wesley!!!

cecily

We got our first pics from the breeder and are suitably charmed already :rah: :w*w:

Isn't mom pretty?
mompups.jpg

Wesley4.jpg

Wesley2.jpg

Wesley1.jpg

Just ADORABLE, :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: mum is a beauty and pup is FAB!!! :w*w: lovely :snap: thanks for sharing :D

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Just to let you all know that "Wesley" and "Billy million miles" are half brothers! :D
Both have the same SM clear scanned daddy but different moms... they are nephews to my Whitney and soon to be Ellis......also related to Nicki's Jack and Kayla in the same way! ;)

icon_welcome Baby Wesley....hello from your Antee Whit Woo's and your family crew here in the list xxx

OMGosh! You're all related now! :jump:

Alison, have you posted photos of Ellis yet, or are you waiting until she arrives at her new mum and dad's? :lotsaluv:

He's such a cutie pie! :wggle:

Cathy,

Ellis should be with us late Jan, her pups are due any day now.... :xfngr:
Whitney will enjoy her elder sisters company I'm sure, they were very close when they lived together.....mine will be a late Christmas arrival :lol: ...she may also have a little companion with her, numbers willing ;) ;) ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I didn't know he and Billy were half brothers! Daddy's been having a good time icon_whistling

Alison_Leighfield said:
she may also have a little companion with her, numbers willing ;) ;) ;)
:shock: :w*w: Oh wow Alison! We'll be praying for high numbers so! How exciting... double the fun! Whitney won't know what to do with herself with all that company :jump: :lotsaluv: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Cecily, :flwr:

We are all praying as well!
It looks like only one or two in the "cooking pot" at the moment, and I so wish for a Blenheim girlie ;) wishing so hard that it hurts.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:w*w: Oh Cecily what a beautiful boy!! :lotsaluv:

Alison - fingers crossed for you what an exciting time :jmp2:

Alison_Leighfield said:
Cathy,

Ellis should be with us late Jan, her pups are due any day now.... :xfngr:
Whitney will enjoy her elder sisters company I'm sure, they were very close when they lived together.....mine will be a late Christmas arrival :lol: ...she may also have a little companion with her, numbers willing ;) ;) ;)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

And if there are enough pups in the cooking pot and Alison gets the darling baby she so richly deserves, in a few years time I might get a new baby too (obviously providing that all the health checks are clear).

If not, I might succumb earlier and get a puppy anyway - do you think I could hide it in the wardrobe and tell hubby I've had it years like I do with shoes? icon_nwunsure icon_devil :lol:

Cecily, what a handsome dude your little man is! His mummy is just so happy and beautiful too. I'd so like another Black and tan - but I have my hands full with Augustus Gloop ( Oakley!) :lol: :badgrin: :lol:

Alison, fingers, toes and paws crossed that there are enough buns in the oven to go round and your wish comes true :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
If not, I might succumb earlier and get a puppy anyway - do you think I could hide it in the wardrobe and tell hubby I've had it years like I do with shoes? icon_nwunsure icon_devil :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: surely worth a try Donna!

Back