PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Windsor Ontario!!

laural
6th November 2006, 05:04 AM
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Laura and I live here in Windsor Canada. I have always loved the appearance and temperment of the CKCS, but I have never owned one. I currently own a 14 year-old male Scottish Terrier named Jack. He is my world and I love him more than words can express. When Jack leaves me for heaven, I am planning to buy a CKCS to be my new best friend in the entire world! I am here to learn everything I can about these wonderful dogs before the time comes for me to own one. The one thing I will need to know is where to go to buy one that is fairly close to where I live. I want to buy from a breeder with a good reputation. Any advice and knowledge I can learn from any of you would be welcome!

Thanks for listening!
Laura

Coco's mom
6th November 2006, 05:36 AM
Hi Laura! Welcome to you and Jack!
This is the perfect place for you to begin your research on cavaliers. Everyone is really friendly and there are many experts who can help educate you about what to look for in a breeder and in a new puppy!
I got my baby girl Coco about 2 months ago- this site has helped me so much.
:flwr:
Talk to you soon!

Cathy T
6th November 2006, 04:52 PM
Welcome. You've come to the right place to begin your research. We have several Canadian members...I'm sure someone will pop up to give you some direction.

arasara
6th November 2006, 10:21 PM
Hello Laural and icon_welcome !!! :)

Nice to see you. Since you live fairly close - if you need any help looking for a puppy or whatever, let me know. :) I know of a few good breeders out of the Toronto area (I've been researching myself for AGES!)

Looking forward to getting to know you! :flwr:

babyC
7th November 2006, 12:36 AM
welcome to u and Jack :jump:

moniechris
7th November 2006, 02:16 AM
Welcome from way down South!! :drivecar:

Nancy
7th November 2006, 02:28 AM
Hi Laural!
I am actually VERY close to you in the Detroit area. I'm a small breeder and also the rescue contact for Michigan, not that we have that many. But I also know a lot of breeders here and a couple in Canada and would be happy to help you as well.

laural
7th November 2006, 09:26 PM
Wow, I just wanted to say thanks to all that welcomed me! I can tell that this is going to be a great place to meet new people and find my future baby!

Cathy Moon
24th November 2006, 09:39 PM
Hi Laura! icon_welcome :mexwav:

Linda
27th November 2006, 04:53 AM
Hi Laura

Welcome to the board, I am sure you will find everyone helpful and very friendly and full of knowledge on this wonderful wonderful breed.

I also live in Toronto, you are not really that far about a 2 hour drive, I know many many very reputable breeders.

I got both my boys from the same breeder, when you are ready you can PM me and I will be happy to help you out.