• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

glad to be back on

molly+charlies mum

ive been of the internet for 7 days ive just got back on today and i have so much to read ,last monday night my phone line went of due to some idiots starting a fire in our bin cupboard which then burnt all the phone lines and left our houses stinking of fire the smell is gone now but a week without a phone,internet,sky all over the place was hard to be without ive missed being on here so now ive got to catch up and make some phone calls :blabla:

Oh grief Christine, that's awful. I'm glad that you and your family are all safe though - far more important than anything else in my book :flwr:

Christine, we missed you and I wondered where you'd gone! So sorry to hear about the wiring burning! eejits! :x

Some people just don't care what inconvenience they cause to others as long as they get their kicks!!! Selfish!!
Glad you are back and everything is OK. Best of luck with the catching up- I know how hard that can be!!
Julie and the girls

Back