• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A little bit of progress

BarbMazz

Both yesterday and today Bentley took Clancy up on his invitation to play! Clancy has been working on this since the day he arrived, but Bentley just wasn't having any.

Clancy does the classic play bow, and his little barks to entice Bentley...well, yesterday Bentley play-bowed right back and then the race was on! They chased each other through the house and even did some gentle bitey-face.

Then, this morning after breakfast the same thing happened again. :rah: :rah: :rah: ! I'm so pleased for them both. Clancy is dying to be friends with Bentley, and I know that Bentley will benefit from a smaller playmate.

That's great news! I think once they have made the move to play then the rest comes naturally - at least thats what happened with my two...

Back