PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card Photos from this weekend

duncans_ma
6th November 2006, 05:09 PM
We went to take pictures of the boys at the beach this weekend for our Christmas cards. But which one do I use??? (as you can all see, Arthur is doing just fine after his little boy surgery!!)

http://static.flickr.com/107/290683872_753afd7d38.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/120/290683869_cbea348e4a.jpg

Lani
6th November 2006, 05:18 PM
Oh, I love the 2nd one!!! and that beach is gorgeous!!! I am sooo jealous! :)

brid kenny
6th November 2006, 05:31 PM
I'm afraid I love them both!!!

cecily
6th November 2006, 05:33 PM
The second one is more christmassy with the wreath and all. They're both fantastic photos though!! You should run a caption competition for them here online :)

merlinsmum
6th November 2006, 05:35 PM
The 1st one is just a cracking shot! That one should be to your doggie friends who'll appreciate the joy of watching them play and the 2nd one to your friends who are moved by cutie pics - then you have the excuse to get both made up as Christmas cards! :D

Lani
6th November 2006, 06:07 PM
The first one would also be fantastic with a Christmas-y border around it ... that sand kind of looks like snow. :)

Denise G.
6th November 2006, 06:07 PM
I'm with Kirsty--use them both. They're such good pics--and what a beautiful beach!

Linda
6th November 2006, 06:29 PM
My vote goes for the 2nd one, I like the fact that the water is showing and the Christmas Wreath.

You can always enclose a small one inside of the 1st picture.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Alison_Leighfield
6th November 2006, 06:46 PM
The 2nd...OMG that pic is BEAUTIFUL....I have turned green with pure envy!!! what a wonderful place to go walk the dogs :D

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Lindsay
6th November 2006, 07:01 PM
Definitely the 2nd one...

OR you could use both...Title the 1st one "Naughty" and the 2nd one "Nice"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy T
6th November 2006, 07:27 PM
I like Linda's suggestion; number 1 is naughty and number 2 is nice. So cute! I love how the sand is so smooth around them in that first one.

Coco's mom
6th November 2006, 08:16 PM
Beautiful pictures! I love the naughty and nice idea... :)

Maxxs_Mummy
6th November 2006, 10:33 PM
Oooh no 2 is just wonderful, can I swap foggy UK with you for a week?

moniechris
7th November 2006, 01:22 AM
It's so good to see a fellow Floridian!! I love the 2nd one for a cover shot. The first is adorable as a possible insert (what we look like when we aren't posing). Naughty or nice? icon_devil or :hug:

SHANO
7th November 2006, 02:24 AM
I LOVE the 2nd one! That is beautiful! JEALOUS!

Nisha
7th November 2006, 08:55 AM
they are both so nice! hard to choose..but id have to agree with the second on if you want more christmassy but otherwise i love the 1st! its cuter in my opinion....my that beach is beautiful! the sand is so white!!! its almost like snow!

Remali
8th November 2006, 12:21 AM
Oh what great photos they both are, but the one with the wreath is so cute! And that white sand looks like snow! I've never seen such pretty sand, LOL!! Wish I was there!

babyC
8th November 2006, 10:49 PM
adorable pics !! :wggle: those guys are just way too cute! hee. i like no . 2 just because it feels more christmasy.. where's this gorgeous beachh ? ;)

duncans_ma
9th November 2006, 02:51 PM
It is in the panhandle of Florida...a town called Destin...absolute paradise...I thank my husband everyday for making us move here.

*Pauline*
9th November 2006, 04:41 PM
They are both lovely. The second one made me giggle, I'd use that if I were you. Can you crop some of that lovely sand off to get a close up on the second pic and use it as your avatar? Your dogs are beautiful. :D

duncans_ma
9th November 2006, 04:51 PM
good idea....avatar change for the holidays.

Forest
11th November 2006, 05:20 AM
I love the second one for a Christmas card. To be quite honest I didn't notice their Christmas ribbons for sometime. (I'm a bit slow :D wondered what the Christmas connection was!!!) I saw it straight away in the second one :D
Sorry bout that!
Julie and the girls

sarahg
11th November 2006, 04:08 PM
I love them both :lotsaluv: the second one is more christmassy

Sarah Xxx