• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas Card Photos from this weekend

duncans_ma

We went to take pictures of the boys at the beach this weekend for our Christmas cards. But which one do I use??? (as you can all see, Arthur is doing just fine after his little boy surgery!!)

290683872_753afd7d38.jpg

290683869_cbea348e4a.jpg

Oh, I love the 2nd one!!! and that beach is gorgeous!!! I am sooo jealous! :)

The second one is more christmassy with the wreath and all. They're both fantastic photos though!! You should run a caption competition for them here online :)

The 1st one is just a cracking shot! That one should be to your doggie friends who'll appreciate the joy of watching them play and the 2nd one to your friends who are moved by cutie pics - then you have the excuse to get both made up as Christmas cards! :D

The first one would also be fantastic with a Christmas-y border around it ... that sand kind of looks like snow. :)

My vote goes for the 2nd one, I like the fact that the water is showing and the Christmas Wreath.

You can always enclose a small one inside of the 1st picture.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Decisions, Decisions, Decisions. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

The 2nd...OMG that pic is BEAUTIFUL....I have turned green with pure envy!!! what a wonderful place to go walk the dogs :D

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Definitely the 2nd one...

OR you could use both...Title the 1st one "Naughty" and the 2nd one "Nice"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Linda's suggestion; number 1 is naughty and number 2 is nice. So cute! I love how the sand is so smooth around them in that first one.

It's so good to see a fellow Floridian!! I love the 2nd one for a cover shot. The first is adorable as a possible insert (what we look like when we aren't posing). Naughty or nice? icon_devil or :hug:

they are both so nice! hard to choose..but id have to agree with the second on if you want more christmassy but otherwise i love the 1st! its cuter in my opinion....my that beach is beautiful! the sand is so white!!! its almost like snow!

Oh what great photos they both are, but the one with the wreath is so cute! And that white sand looks like snow! I've never seen such pretty sand, LOL!! Wish I was there!

adorable pics !! :wggle: those guys are just way too cute! hee. i like no . 2 just because it feels more christmasy.. where's this gorgeous beachh ? ;)

It is in the panhandle of Florida...a town called Destin...absolute paradise...I thank my husband everyday for making us move here.

They are both lovely. The second one made me giggle, I'd use that if I were you. Can you crop some of that lovely sand off to get a close up on the second pic and use it as your avatar? Your dogs are beautiful. :D

Back