• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh My God, this is absolutely appalling

I feel sick. People like this should never be allowed near animals or children. I think I would have permanently injured ANYONE who dared this with my babies.

Wow...in Florida animal cruelty is a felony. Most animal abusers spend more time in jail then sex offenders. That man is unbelievable. I just read another article tonight that someone in Brandon, Florida came in the middle of the night and stomped on 14 baby ducklings. What is wrong with people??????????

There's a link between people who torture/kill animals and those who later go on to do the same to humans. :yikes

That is so true Pauline!! People who can do things like this are just missing a vital component of what makes up a human being. This guy should be roasted...let him know what it feels like. What sickens me is that he had already harmed the dog with the leaf blower, causing the dog to lose it's eye. Gotta wonder what made this woman stick around so he could put it in the oven. Sicko!!

Did you watch the video attached to the story? He is such a cute little fellow. I can't believe people do things like this. :(

:( I read about this earlier today, it's so disturbing. I've felt sick all day over it.

6 months is too easy.

That is so awful. I can't believe people like that. He should be in jail a lot longer than 6 months.

In jail, everyone will know what he did. Child abusers have a very hard time in jail society, other inmates torment them. Hopefully there will be something similar happening to this guy, from the dog lovers in jail.

I'm in tears here, that is so awful. He should be put in a hot oven and roasted himself and have something turned on his eyes too. Evil swine :x

The little dog looks so happy now that man is out of his life though :flwr:

that is so awful, some people can be so cruel, unfortuntely there is a lot of animal cruelty that goes on in the world.

I agree with Donna, they should of stuffed the b#$t%$d into the oven and left him in it.

Back