• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Libby

gocamping

We are having such a great time with Libby. She is 17 weeks now. She keeps us laughing all the time. Still working on housebreaking, but it seems to be going good. Although, today she was taking advantage of ringing the bell to be outside! lol Are we training her or is she training us!

She is a big snuggler and is friendly with everyone!

animatedLibby.gif

Here is her halloween costume.
2006CavPuppyPictures006.jpg

A tired pup after a weekend of camping.

she's a little doll!!! (and literally looks like one in that first picture!!!).

What a sweetie. :flwr:

Jan

It is great to see you over here, and even better to see that little doll face Libby she is just so so sweet. :D :D :D :D :D :D

She really is such a little sweetie. Don't you just love those contented sleeping photos :)
Julie and the girls

Forest said:
She really is such a little sweetie. Don't you just love those contented sleeping photos :)
Julie and the girls

Yes, I always breathe a sigh of relief when she lays down for a little rest. lol Just like I did with the kids!

I had a sleepover last night for my daughter's birthday. She was a busy little pup. My daughter got this pillow that makes a bong noise when it hits the ground! Libby just wouldn't leave it alone. She thinks it was a new toy for her.

I will have to post some pictures, once the girl's go home.

LOL of course lily would think it was for her!! Kosmo is the same way. He couldn't understand WHY on earth I told him to stay when kids came to the door at halloween.. LOL. he thought they were all coming for him.

Love the first picture of lily - she's adorable. :) where on earth did you find that halloween costume?!

arasara said:
LOL of course lily would think it was for her!! Kosmo is the same way. He couldn't understand WHY on earth I told him to stay when kids came to the door at halloween.. LOL. he thought they were all coming for him.

Love the first picture of lily - she's adorable. :) where on earth did you find that halloween costume?!

I think the costume was at pet plus. I just ran in to pick-up food and it was on sale. We had a good time with that costume!

Back