PDA

View Full Version : half off puppia harness!!

moniechris
8th November 2006, 04:11 AM
I found one of the styles of the latest puppia on sale for $11.95!! What a steal! It is precious! I know there are a lot of fans of the puppia on this site so I figured I would post it for everyone. I am so glad I found it so cheap because this will be my first one and I am unsure of the fit. Enjoy!

http://www.ipetconnection.com/designer_dog_clothes_s/48.htm

Lindsay
8th November 2006, 01:22 PM
Excellent! Thanks so much! :flwr:

GudrunTheRed
8th November 2006, 03:23 PM
Very cool! That is a very cool color and stripe pattern and it would look perfect on any Blenheim. I may have to get one too...

arasara
9th November 2006, 12:18 PM
This is a stupid question (really) but do you guys think sky blue would look too girly on a boy? icon_blshing

moniechris
9th November 2006, 01:26 PM
lol. Gosh I hope not arasara, I just ordered one for Cody!!! :lol: I love sky blue on little boys (kids and dogs). Pink on the other hand is a bit to far ;)

arasara
9th November 2006, 02:13 PM
Dang it! I was hoping you wouldn't say that - I was particularly fond of the pink one!! :rotfl:

moniechris
9th November 2006, 02:49 PM
You crack me up!! Poor Kosmo is going to need therapy!! Like a nuetered little boy doesn't have enough gender issues:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arasara
9th November 2006, 05:06 PM
lol between you and my boyfriend threatening therapy for Kosmo - I am starting to think he's not gonna have a chance!!

Kosmo still gets made fun of by avi for losing his "manliness." When he's licking himself Avi's like "oh boy good thing you don't know what you're missin" :yikes :yikes

When I took Kosmo to get neutered avi seriously wouldn't talk to me for 3 days!!!

moniechris
9th November 2006, 05:27 PM
:rotfl: Don't feel too bad, you should see the get-ups I put on my shih tzu. Now he's got issues!!!

Lani
9th November 2006, 05:30 PM
:oops: I don't see the half off harness anymore ... I guess they sold out??? :(

Just when I was starting to think the light blue was not too girly for Lucky. Oooh well ...

moniechris
9th November 2006, 05:41 PM
Aww, I guess it was a limited time sale :cry*ing: You can get that same style, but now it's full price...

arasara
9th November 2006, 05:55 PM
wouldn't you know it i was just grabbing my credit card.. :bang:

arasara
11th November 2006, 05:45 AM
Hey guess what- It's back on sale!! :jump:

moniechris
11th November 2006, 04:06 PM
YAYY!!! Now I don't feel bad buying one that will only fit Cody for a month!! (Isn't it funny how we justify spending on our babys :lol: ) I bought the large for him and it was about two inches to big. :? It fits Wesley perfectly though so I know that Cody will grow into it. Now I am just waiting for the Camo one to go on sale :D

Lani
16th November 2006, 01:30 AM
YAY!!! Lucky's half price Puppia harness arrived today. He's soooo sweet in it. Here are a couple of pictures so you can see how the harness looks on a ruby. :) I think it looks more like a very dark sky blue in person and more white in the picture. And it is still on sale. :)

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/lanibass/DSC01094.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/lanibass/DSC01086.jpg

Andrea&Diva´s mom
24th November 2006, 09:25 PM
can anyone tell me why the "Tinkerbell I Soft Harness" in pink do cost 24.95 but the Sky blue just 18.95 isn't it the same thing, just different color ?

They have stopped selling these puppia harnesses here on Iceland :|

And I really like these in pink but I can't select any size

can anyone tel me what to do and how to order ? :)

moniechris
25th November 2006, 01:03 AM
Initially, the sale was for $11.95 for the sky blue...I guess the first sale was just temporary. They are exactly the same, just the color is different. Who knows, maybe they had too many of the blues and are trying to move them faster...I don't know the reasoning, but it was a great deal so I took advantage of it!

When it comes to selecting size, you first have to select the color (even though there is only one: pink when you are in that catagory). Then you can select either small or large (I guess they are sold out of medium).

I hope this helps! :)

Andrea&Diva´s mom
25th November 2006, 09:55 AM
thanks I'll try that ;)