• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Dogs Bill of Rights

matties mum

A DOGS BILL OF RIGHTS
I have the right to give and receive love
I have the right to walkies what ever the weather
I have the right to live in peace
I have the right to kiss you in the morning doggie breath and all
I have the right to your last rolo
I have the right to close my eyes and relax
I have the right to leave muddy foot prints any were I want to especially on nice clean ironed trousers
I have the right to go left instead of right
I have the right to be grumpy when I want to be
I have the right to fart and get away with it
I have the right to slobber allover the windows when you have just clean them
I have the right to eat and drink without fear
I have the right to empty my toy box just after you have picked them all up and put them way
I have the right to smother you with joyful ,noisy, wet kisses, each and every time you come through the gate ,even when you have just been to put the bin out
To be well trained and socialized and freedom to run free in the park and open space daily
I have the right to do another poo when you have just cleaned up after me in the garden
I have the right to be silly and foolish and hear my person laugh
I have the right to walk for five miles and then go straight to my toy box and insist you play for an hour
I have the right to leave little white hairs all over your best black skirt
I have the right to be created with the love and the respect I give you
I have the right to bury all the treats down the back of the sofa and dig the whole up looking for them
I have the right to chase the cat although you know I will not hurt her
I have the right to be forgiven
I have the right to step in my poo just after Ive done it no matter where I am or how quickly you try to steer me away from it
I have the right to not stay in the bath room and soaks you , the kids, and the bath room in the process of trying to escape
I have the right to be innocent until proven guilty what ever my breed
I agree with that
I have the right to be loved unconidtionlly
I have the right to go for a walk with out idiots pointing at me because I am a rottie
I have the right to live with out fear
I have the right to eat cat poo
I have the right to drool at my mums feet when she is eating dinner
I have the right to have a voice though I don’t speak
I have the right to be listen to with out needing words
I have a right to look at you with puppy eyes that you instantly melt in so I can get my own way
I have the right to earn my peoples trust and to trust them in return
I have the right to be loved by one family and not be passed around like a bag of sweets
I have the right not to be bred from just for people to make money from me
I have the right to swipe your dinner that you left( how was I to know you were coming back)
I have the right to run free no matter what breed I am
I have the right to live
I have the right that you will help me be the best dog I can
I have the right to take up all the bed
I have the right to be treated with respect and kindness like all other living things
I have the right to want for nothing.
I have the right to good health care should i need it.
I have the right to call a home my own.
I have the right to some love regardless of breed,looks or age.

I have the right to demand you stand outside in rain at 2am if im getting wet so are you

I have the right to trust you will never judge me
I have the right to love you so much, that your heart breaks when I go
I have the right to die with dignity
I have the right to be kept on a lead in public. My mum isn't being cruel, she is looking after my best interests.
I have the right to go on my walks without a muzzle, just because I'm a big dog it doesn't mean I will hurt anyone.
I have the right to go to the vets without any new vets taking one look at me and asking if I need a muzzle.
I have the right to live among a family with children even though I'm a big dog because being a big dog I have a big heart.
I have the right to put as much of my slobber on the car windows as I can.
I have the right to cover my family, two-legged or four, with mud by digging in muddy puddles while they are standing behind me.
I have the right to take the washing off the line for my mum if I think it's dry before she thinks it's dry.
I have the right to rearrange the furniture if I get the zoomies when I'm in the living room.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGE FOR WHO I AM NOT WHAT BREED I AM

-----Aileen
anythink else you can think of

LMAO I love it :flwr:

Maxx says that you missed one very important one out though...

I have the right to pee on my brothers head if he comes too near me when I am scent marking my favourite spot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back