PDA

View Full Version : Home pending: Cavalier in ISPCA URGENT!!!!

Maxxs_Mummy
8th November 2006, 01:07 PM
I don't know if the ISPCA have a destruction policy but this is urgent, this little Blenheim has been in their pound since October 31st & it's 8 days today.

Can anyone in Ireland help her? Karlin?

http://ispca.ie/content/lost.html

Alison_Leighfield
8th November 2006, 02:07 PM
What I wouldn't do to have her.......someone must be missing her?

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Lisa_T
8th November 2006, 02:22 PM
You'd think someone must be missing her, she looks like a pup to me and purebred at that! I'm not close enough to help instantly- but the offer of fostering stands. She's adorable. I wish I lived near Dublin :(

Karlin
8th November 2006, 02:25 PM
She isn't at the ISPCA or in a pound -- she is currently being fostered by a general rescue and they are listing her as a found dog. They are trying to locate the owners. I have already been in touch with them on this dog through the Irishanimals.ie board -- the rescue that is managing her that is -- and she already has one home on reserve. They will contact me if she needs help being homed and that home falls through. :thmbsup:

Karlin
8th November 2006, 02:37 PM
PS Darn -- why did you make me go look at that page -- I ended up rining the people with the white deaf kitten with two different coloured eyes and offering to take it here if they haven;t found the owners or rehomed. :lol: I always said I would make room for a white cat with two different coloured eyes sometime and as my cats are all indoor cats, I can also take a deaf one. :winkct: Not that I in any way need another cat but it's easy to squeeze another is, as Stephen knows. :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
8th November 2006, 02:51 PM
:oops: sorry about that :lol: Maybe I'll start a book on when the kitten will be moving in :lol:

Good news on the little girlie though. It doesn't say on the site that she's in foster care. I'm glad she is though. I found her whilst looking for something else... :roll:

Karlin
8th November 2006, 03:15 PM
It says she's with the Wicklow or Wexford SPCA (WSPCA) though that isn't all that easy to notice. Few Irish SPCAs actually have facilities. Also this is the lost and found section rather than the rehoming section of their website, so it's just a lost notice in case the owner is looking for her. :)

joanna
8th November 2006, 03:22 PM
Hi Guys,
I've been scrolling down that page and there is an entry for the same dog found in the same place on July 11th (definitely the same dog from the photo). Maybe they are wasting their time looking for the owners if they keep losing the dog. Or maybe it's just a mistake.

Joanna

Karlin
8th November 2006, 03:40 PM
Well spotted, looks like the same dog all right. I've Pm'd them on another board to see what the situation is.

K.

Maxxs_Mummy
8th November 2006, 04:50 PM
Poor little baby :( If one of mine escaped I'd be neurotic - I was in a terrible state when Maxx escaped from the house when he was tiny - I found him eating sausages with the builders around the corner! :roll:

Karlin
9th November 2006, 01:50 PM
They are checking whether it is the same people who have had her all this time. :thmbsup: