• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier free to anyone who will take him

debjen

10:30 last night after having just been out and pooped and told to potty but just sat there .. he came in and not 5 minutes later peed on Riley's big bed...so I get the natures miracle out and stuff it in the washer..as I hear it on the spin cycle I'm thinking it sounds funny and I walk over to the laundry closet and there is water everywhere in the laundry closet in the bathroom next to it and out into the kitchen under the frig..arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so I spend the next hour cleaning up water...I now have wet towels all over not mention a wet dog bed and cover..and I didn't want to run the dryer since it was still so damp under there...I'm hoping it was just that the washer was too stuffed as I can't find any broken hoses...so about quarter after 12 I finish cleaning up water..have junk all over the place pulled out to continue to dry..wet towels in the sink wet dog bed and cover in the dryer..and I'm so wired I know there is no way I'm going to sleep..so I read for awhile..at 2 am I'm still tossing and turning and of course had to get up once to make sure there was no more water coming out...I got a few hours sleep...and now he's outside scratching on the door but has not gone potty yet this am...arggggggggggghhhhhhhhh....okay so I really won't give him away good thing he is so cute

Ozzy is just the same, spent about 25 minutes with him the other night (whilst standing in the freezing cold) and he came in and poo'd in the hallway. :yikes

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy do they do that! Oakley is the same spend ages outside with encouragement, come in, 5 seconds later a nice present on the floor for you! :roll:

Lucas pees in the hse when it rains and thats the only time..the problem is that for a house trained dog he really shouldnt be doing that :( so when Kasper joins him on Monday we will be upto our knees in all sorts - oh gawd what i have i let myself in for - ha ha

Another one here. Teddy does a poo in the house if it's pouring with rain and he's three years-old. he once did it right in front of me, then gave me a dirty look and walked away when I objected.

ha ha! arent they funny..naughty..but so irresistable!!!he's snoring at the mo..the hse is shaking!!

:bang: :bang:

Outside to the point of being late to work, run back upstairs for my cell phone and come back down to Arthur's nice smelly pile. (And he is looking at me like, 'well you weren't here, what was I supposed to do?') Clean it up, then Duncan is standing by the door. I let him out to pee and he goes out to get a piece of pine straw for his morning entertainment.

Kennel them both and finally leave 20 minutes late already...some days you just can't win.

Last night I was tucked up & warm in bed nice and early and OH brought Tandie out for her bedtime wee. Of course she flatly refused to go (it was raining) so I had to get out of bed and bring her out and naturally she took her time sniffing and sniffing and had a nice long poo.

So.. a little triumph that she went for me :rah: but am a little annoyed that she's chosen me to have the dubious honour of watching her poo :?

Nice place to "dump" our woes

Last night Barkleigh was tucked into his crate by the bed. At 1 AM my husband turned over and said, "I just thought I heard little feet and a whizzing sound." I felt Barkleigh jumping by the bed. Lights on! Cat rushes by (he had snuck into bedroom and is the one who hates the dog). He must have been teasing the puppy and I must not have latched it tight, since he busted out. Then he got excited and peed, though he always holds it 8-9 hours even at 4 months.

So I put him on the deck with the wee-wee pads (my alternate in the rain and if our ground floods due to waterfront locale in Florida). He pooed there, but not on the pads. Bedroom was cleansed of teasing cats and everyone tried to go back to sleep.

And then we had another accident today because a neighbor dog came to play during business time.

Just when I thought we had made it! Oh well, I guess everyone has those days.

Ozzy will quite happily go out in the rain and not come in - I have to go and get him. Woody and Busta only go out if I go out..... :shock:

Jeremy is the same. Hubby takes him out for morning business before work to no avail. Too many things happening outside. Hubby brings puppy in and 5 minutes later, Voila!!!! puppy pooh on the living room carpet.

Cutie pie

I love Jeremy's face with one half the long markings and one around the eye. Does that have a name? I've seen several on line here.

Back