PDA

View Full Version : THREE TRI GIRLS @ MANY TEARS......WALES U.K.

Alison_Leighfield
8th November 2006, 07:17 PM
All ex-breeding girlies.......lovely little girls all needing forever homes :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

matties mum
8th November 2006, 07:34 PM
Just had a look at them , any news Alison-----Aileen

Vickie
9th November 2006, 08:09 AM
Gracie has touched my heart, If only I was in a position to take on a rescue at the moment :cry*ing:

misty
10th November 2006, 09:59 PM
oh no - Gretta has a high grade heart murmur :(

No adoption fee for her. I'm sure someone will take her on for as long as she needs.

If I had the room and the money, I'd have her .... I love the "lame ducks".

Alison_Leighfield
10th November 2006, 10:14 PM
She is lovely.... :lotsaluv: a kind little face :lotsaluv:

Alison, wilts, U.k.

Maxxs_Mummy
11th November 2006, 11:23 AM
They are all beautiful & I'd love to take them all but I am stretched enough with my two & just couldn't afford to take on another dog with health problems :(

I think we all have to be realistic and only take on what we can afford otherwise it's no fun for anyone, including the doggies :(

Really hope they all get loving homes really soon :flwr:

misty
11th November 2006, 02:32 PM
tried to find out from M/T if they're still available, but they wouldn't tell me over the phone :(

not that I'm having one btw!

matties mum
11th November 2006, 03:02 PM
OH Yes :lol: :lol: ---Aileen

blue_star
11th November 2006, 09:24 PM
I'd love to have one of them but the responce from home is a resounding NO!!!

I hope the poor girlies get homes soon.

Vickie
12th November 2006, 08:33 AM
Dad had e-mailed Many Tears on Friday to register his interest in all three of the girls - that he would take any of them (not all!!) and heard back yesterday morning that all three were being home vetted.

I hope they all have loving forever homes to give them all that they've not had in their lives so far :lotsaluv:

Alison_Leighfield
12th November 2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the up-date Vickie... :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Vickie
17th November 2006, 08:27 AM
Sadly it still looks as though Gretta and Ginny are still available :(

mum and dad made the hard decision after discussing with many tears that they couldnt take on Gretta, the time unfortunately isn't right to bring in a rescue, mum and dad felt that they wouldn't be able to devote as much time to her as they would want to at the moment due to current working and family situations :( I know that they both felt very sad at not being able to take her, but felt that she has had such a tough life so far they want to give her the chance to have devoted attention for the rest of her time.

If only I could give up work then I'd have her in a shot ...

I really hope that she finds a loving forever home soon so that she can be taken care of in the way that every cavalier (and all dogs) deserve :flwr: