PDA

View Full Version : URGENT 2 cavaliers missing in north east 1 is pregnant!

Harry & Heidi's mom
8th November 2006, 09:26 PM
Hi,

there are 2 cavailers missing where i live, and one is pregnant!

A tri and a blenhiem, they go by the names Bonnie & Clyde, owners are frantic with worry.

Is there anyone i can contact??

this is urgent

matties mum
8th November 2006, 09:42 PM
Only place near you I think might be NESSR &Spaniel Rescue ? good luck---hope they are find soon---Aileen

Karlin
8th November 2006, 09:46 PM
It's really things that the owners should do, so as not to end up confusing things by ringing places twice and reporting animals lmissing twice. They should go in to local pounds every day, report the dogs missing to police and area shelters, and contact that region's breed rescue in case they are found. They should also post info to the two UK lost dog sites which are in the northeast boys thread.

A real, real problem to keep intact dogs -- they are prime targets for thieves. :( Sure hope they find them.

There's advice on both those websites on steps to take and they should follow those.

cecily
8th November 2006, 09:47 PM
Hope they're found soon :(
Were they stolen or did they escape?

Barbara Nixon
8th November 2006, 09:48 PM
Are they on Doglost ?

Harry & Heidi's mom
8th November 2006, 10:06 PM
hi,

have just passed that info on, and dogs are regestered as stolen with police, all local vets, etc,
owner will add details to dog lost tonight.

dogs were stolen from garden.

Harry & Heidi's mom
8th November 2006, 10:06 PM
hi karlin

i'm just wanting to advise them, as i know people on here work closely with rescues so are more "in the know" so to speak,

These people didn't know about doglost, and pups are due in a few weeks.

FINGERS CROSSED

Harry & Heidi's mom
8th November 2006, 11:35 PM
http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/blackbeauty/bonnie_clyde.jpg

misty
9th November 2006, 03:59 AM
omg :(

is Clyde entire?

That is so scary that they were stolen. The owners must be beside themselves.

ellie and charlie
9th November 2006, 09:10 AM
il keep an eye out in south yorkshire,try epuz site were people advertise dogs and puppies for sale,also local free ad papers like ad trader etc. good luck

pippa
9th November 2006, 10:56 AM
This is so disturbing, I really hope they find them soon. :(

misty
9th November 2006, 08:16 PM
any news, Heather?

I couldn't get to the pounds today - my little girl bumped her head and was in A & E last night and this afternoon :(

Harry & Heidi's mom
9th November 2006, 08:25 PM
:( nope no news unfortunatly

Claire
10th November 2006, 12:36 PM
Little bas***ds for stealing these two - do you have a local Guardian or something that gets delivered around the area - can you put a ad with picture in that. All see if the Posties around the area can have a look at. Hope they get returned quickly. :?

molly+charlies mum
10th November 2006, 12:47 PM
this is so sad those poor cavaliers must be missing there home and there poor owners i hope and pray they are found there are some :swear: around :|

Maxxs_Mummy
10th November 2006, 01:07 PM
Oh No :( Poor babies I'll bet this is really stressing that poor little girl out so much with her being pregnant too :(

Have the owners comtacxted doglost yet? Their photo's and descriptions aren't up on there. This really is one of the best ways to get them back you know.

There have been so many success stories as their descriptions will get circulated to people from miles around & make them extremely 'hot' property.

www.doglost.co.uk

Harry & Heidi's mom
10th November 2006, 08:55 PM
our local and most popular paper ran the stort last night, and its in another paper tonight

misty
10th November 2006, 10:54 PM
our local and most popular paper ran the stort last night, and its in another paper tonight

that's good, Heather.

I know nothing about the dog 'underworld', so hope they haven't travelled out of the area, but it's quite likely.

I'm so worried about the bitch .... those pups make her worth a fortune. Did you find out if the dog had been neutered btw?

pippa
11th November 2006, 12:53 AM
Really ,really hoping and wishing that they are back home safe and sound very soon. Their owners must be devastated and the poor litle dogs must be so stressed. :xfngr:

Harry & Heidi's mom
11th November 2006, 07:47 PM
no, male is the father to the pups!

misty
11th November 2006, 09:21 PM
no, male is the father to the pups!

I thought that may be the case :(

matties mum
11th November 2006, 10:30 PM
Any news ? Aileen

molly+charlies mum
12th November 2006, 12:37 PM
keep thinking about the poor cavaliers and looking at mine i dont know what i would do if mine were taken ,i will look out for any new cavs round where i live as a lot of dogs get taken here to and new ones appear im keeping my :xfngr: for any good news

Claire
13th November 2006, 01:31 PM
Do you have travellers near the area - may be worth keeping an eye on them (but not to close as they can get nasty), if the dogs are spotted then the police can be called.

Harry & Heidi's mom
13th November 2006, 03:37 PM
Hi,

i don't know about the travellers but will tell them, thanks for that tip.

There have been 3 reported cavaliers missing in our area (not including these 2) its so worrying, i'm even taking harry upstairs to bed at night to make sure he's safe!!!

misty
13th November 2006, 04:06 PM
Hate to say it, but travellers was actually my first thought :(

This is really scarey - these dogs may be headed for puppy farms :( :(

Claire
13th November 2006, 04:53 PM
I was watching Animals 24/7 the other morning and there was a thing in Cumbria each June that all the Travellers go to to sell their horses, RSPCA had people out in the field trying to buy puppies (which is illegal) they ended up with 2 puppies bought and when they went to arrest them took away another 4...... why don't people listen - don't buy from a traveller or a pet shop..... :x please go to a registered breeder.

misty
13th November 2006, 10:53 PM
I was watching Animals 24/7 the other morning and there was a thing in Cumbria each June that all the Travellers go to to sell their horses, RSPCA had people out in the field trying to buy puppies (which is illegal) they ended up with 2 puppies bought and when they went to arrest them took away another 4...... why don't people listen - don't buy from a traveller or a pet shop..... :x please go to a registered breeder.

That is the Appleby Horse Fair, about 40 miles from us :(

If I'm brave enough, I plan to go over next year to see what it's all about - probably break my heart. :(

molly+charlies mum
13th November 2006, 11:34 PM
just popped on to see if any news and its heartbreaking to see theres not :( ...

pippa
14th November 2006, 02:34 AM
just popped on to see if any news and its heartbreaking to see theres not :( ...

Same here :(

misty
14th November 2006, 01:41 PM
I'm in Newcastle this pm - if I get out of my hospital appointment early enough, I'm gonna check the Claremont Road Pound.

misty
14th November 2006, 05:52 PM
No cavs at Claremont Road :( :(

Harry & Heidi's mom
14th November 2006, 07:16 PM
thanks misty, will keep checking our rescues

Maxxs_Mummy
15th November 2006, 10:08 AM
Heather,

Their details are still not on Doglost - if their owner rings them on 01302 743361 or emails on admin@doglost.co.uk preferably sending a photo of them then I'd say she's got more chance of getting them back again :flwr:

Harry & Heidi's mom
15th November 2006, 07:13 PM
Hi Donna,

i have advised the owners to do this, and informed her how successful it is in getting dogs back, but i too have noticed that they are not on. :(

misty
15th November 2006, 10:04 PM
Hi Donna,

i have advised the owners to do this, and informed her how successful it is in getting dogs back, but i too have noticed that they are not on. :(

not much more you can do then, Heather :(

At least you know you've done your very best to help.

Harry & Heidi's mom
15th November 2006, 10:12 PM
Hi Misty,

I have given them lost of contact numbers but all i can do now is hope they've followed them up and hope they find them, but it's not looking good is it??

Poor things :(

matties mum
16th November 2006, 01:45 PM
Any news ---Aileen

misty
16th November 2006, 02:08 PM
I don't think this one looks good, Aileen :(

I wish the owners would put details on dog lost site, as there have been cases of dogs reunited after months.

Harry & Heidi's mom
16th November 2006, 03:42 PM
no it doesn't look good especially for the bitch!!

Claire
16th November 2006, 03:56 PM
When was she due - is it worth going round the vets again, incase they get any calls or anyone in.

Harry & Heidi's mom
16th November 2006, 04:44 PM
pups are due in about 3 weeks time

matties mum
16th November 2006, 08:31 PM
Poor little dogs I would be going nuts if they were my dogs with the little girl having puppys cant help wondering what will happen ---Aileen

Maxxs_Mummy
16th November 2006, 09:35 PM
Hi Heather,

I did think you'd probably told them about it. I just can't understand them not ringing them. I would be beside myself if they were my babies, as I'm sure you would if it were Harry.

Maxx was missing for less than an hour once and I was almost having a nervous breakdown. I was completely hysterical, shaking and sobbing when I found him - he was round the corner eating sausages with the builders :roll: :lol:

Harry & Heidi's mom
16th November 2006, 09:47 PM
well the owner has said she's rang all the contact numbers i gave her so if she has i can't understand why they are not online

matties mum
17th November 2006, 09:35 PM
I just look on the doglost site ,should not have there is a cavalier on missing since august just like Rocky :cry*ing: Aileen

ellie and charlie
25th November 2006, 11:00 AM
any news yet

molly+charlies mum
25th November 2006, 02:16 PM
still keep thinking about them, hopeing no one is treating them bad and the puppies will be ok ,i wonder if someone has them in a new home and dosent know they are stolen or they are shut up somewhere untill the pups come so sad :(

Maxxs_Mummy
25th November 2006, 07:17 PM
They're still not on doglost, if I were that lady I'd ring them immediately. I'll bet they wouldn't be lost for much longer once they were made hot property! Poor babies.

matties mum
25th November 2006, 07:23 PM
I Keep looking on pet lost ---Aileen

matties mum
26th November 2006, 09:28 PM
Any news yet dose not look good for these poor dogs ----Aileen

Harry & Heidi's mom
26th November 2006, 10:40 PM
no, still no word :(