• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Almost Busted Look!

Aawww, so sweet!

Put the image tags around the URL. Eg:

Re: Ok Here Goes

Gingers Mommy said:
Almost! The URL has to be pointing to an actual image file (not a page). You can get this by right-clicking on the image and choosing "properties", or just right-click and choose "copy image location". In this case you have to manually take out the ?v=0 at the end. The URL must end with an image extension (eg: .jpg or .gif)

292575438_0885c548fe.jpg

I had awful trouble with it too. Did you remember to click on the 'all sizes' button above the thumbnail in your album? Once you've done that, you choose the size you want to display (ie, click on large, medium etc) and then scroll down to the bottom of the page where the urls are listed. You copy/ paste one of those. I tend to use the static one, but I don't think you're supposed to :yikes

Back