PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER - Calendar Payments/Orders Due

duncans_ma
9th November 2006, 04:54 PM
Everyone who has ordered a calendar should have received a paypal request by now. I have collected money for 19 calendars (not including what I am getting) but I have taken orders for 44. I would like to order the calendars early next week so I need any additional payments and all orders by Monday!!

The good news is, if my calculations are correct and I recieve the money for all orders I think we will have about $480 for Karlin....I hope that can help some of the babies that she helps already!!

merlinsmum
9th November 2006, 05:17 PM
Where is everyone? There is 800+ members on this site!

*Jenný*
9th November 2006, 06:27 PM
I haven't reseved a paypal...
I think :shock: :oops:

I'm so dum when it comes to computers...

And first I have started talking here, I will try and send you bigger picture as soon as I can, it was not taken on my camera so I have to ask the person who has the picture to send it to me...

SORRY

duncans_ma
9th November 2006, 06:33 PM
I have resent the request. :)

*Jenný*
9th November 2006, 06:36 PM

JaneB
9th November 2006, 06:38 PM
Hey out there! I've been basically "gone" from the forum since August. I have missed you all. Long story, in a nutshell - travel, family, computer crash and more family! What's the scoop on the calendars? I'm sure I want one but don't know what to do. Would someone please help me get up to speed? Thanks
JaneB

arasara
9th November 2006, 06:53 PM
JANE ~~!!

Nice to have you back!! :) We missed you!! And we used your newspaper picture - LOL hope you don't mind.. :D

duncans_ma
9th November 2006, 06:59 PM
JaneB - Here are the posts you need to catch up

http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4568

http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4601

Please let me know if you need anything else or would like to order one! Welcom Back!

nlg679
9th November 2006, 07:25 PM
Hi Ashley,
How do I purchase your lovely calendar?

THanks for your help!
Nancy
NJ

Claire
9th November 2006, 07:49 PM
Hi, I need to order one.... can I have the details (I am still catching up and not seen yet).

duncans_ma
9th November 2006, 07:51 PM
Check the links posted 2 above and then om me your email address and mailing address...then I will send you a paypal request.

Linda
9th November 2006, 10:25 PM
Hi Everybody

I would just like to kindly remind everybody that Ashley put a lot of hardwork into preparing this calendar for ALL OF US. Please, please take the time to transfer your funds to her as requested by the Paypal email sent by Ashley. :thnku:

If everybody pays up on time, that is quite a bit that will be donated to Karlin's rescue fund :thmbsup: .

Let's pull together so we can order the calendar. :hug: :jmp2: :hug:

The CC Board also made a Calendar last year and I recall members who delayed the payment to the gal which I am sure was very frustrating to the lovely lass who organized it. :cry*ing:

We can all do this, and remember it is for a wonderful, wonderful cause.
Plus you get the joy of actually seeing a Cavalier that you know, what else could we want in a calendar.

Karlin
9th November 2006, 10:26 PM
:shock: Oh my goodness, I didn't know you were collecting for me for rescue. :sl*p: My fault for just dipping in and looking att he pics now and then but had no idea it was a *project*! Unusually for me, I am speechless. :thnku:

molly+charlies mum
9th November 2006, 11:35 PM
ive had nothing come through, i still dont know how much they are :roll: i would like to have 1....thanks

cecily
10th November 2006, 12:04 AM
Didn't receive an email here either Ashley!! :?
Will pay promptly though when I get one :flwr: :D

pippa
10th November 2006, 12:07 AM
I would also like one thanks and have sent you a pm.

blue_star
10th November 2006, 07:37 PM
I'm having probs with my paypal account, will give it another go tonight. Just to let you know that i haven't forgotten you.

judy
11th November 2006, 03:42 AM
ashley, i sent you a PM, i would love one.

Linda
11th November 2006, 04:31 AM
Hi Everybody

I believe Ashley is out of town this weekend, so hold tight she will get back to you all after her weekend getaway. :D :D :D :D :D

Nicki
11th November 2006, 06:23 PM
Have just managed to send payment by PayPal to Ashley...sorry had problems here...

The calendars seem to be $25 to the UK if that helps?

judy
11th November 2006, 06:47 PM
....My fault for just dipping in and looking att he pics now and then...

:lol:
This is why i didn't know about it. I found a long time ago that i have to discipline myself not to start looking at the photos forums very often because whenever i do, the next thing i know, the whole day has gone by and i haven't gotten anything done but looking at doggie pictures, quite pleasant but there is a price to pay....
:sl*p:

Linda
11th November 2006, 07:09 PM
Nicki

The calendars are $25.00 US no matter where they are being sent.
I understand this also includes shipping costs, as far as I understand Ashley is bulk shipping to each Country and has one distributor to distribute them to all who ordered them. :D :D :D :D :D

Nicki
11th November 2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks Lulu...my brain is all over the place!!

Its' brilliant that this is going to raise so much money for the rescue, and we all have the pleasure of looking at dogs we know all year!!

RileysMom
11th November 2006, 08:33 PM
I sent you a pm Ashley for a calendar. Let me know if it's not to late to get one. Thanks!

Mic
12th November 2006, 02:19 AM
Ashley:
I sent you a PM late last night/very early this morning. If it's not too late, I'd like to place an order. I hadn't seen the photo forums so I didn't know anything about this calendar. It sounds wonderful and for a great cause, too. Good job!

Cathy T
12th November 2006, 03:18 AM
I found a long time ago that i have to discipline myself not to start looking at the photos forums very often because whenever i do, the next thing i know, the whole day has gone by and i haven't gotten anything done but looking at doggie pictures, quite pleasant but there is a price to pay....
:sl*p:

Story of my life! But it hasn't stopped me :)

duncans_ma
13th November 2006, 05:02 PM
WOW!!!

I am back and I had 21 pms!! I think I have gotten through them all and sent new requests for calendars etc....

I am sorry that I was delayed in responding but I had to spoil my hubby on his birthday.

Given all of the new requests that I recevied this weekend I am holding the PAYMENT window open until Wednesday at Noon Central Time (Minus 6 hours GMT)

I know it is inevitable that I will receive requests after this date but there has to be a cutoff!

Thank you all...I will post an update this afternoon re: payments and expected donation to Karlin.

Mic
13th November 2006, 05:18 PM
Ashley:

Thanks so much for the extension! I just received your paypal request and sent my payment with in minutes. The calendar looks awesome. Anyone who was on the fence about getting one should definitely take advantage of the extended deadline and order one asap. I can't wait to get mine!

btw, I LOVE your avatar pic. It's my favorite!