• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

REMINDER - Calendar Payments/Orders Due

duncans_ma

Everyone who has ordered a calendar should have received a paypal request by now. I have collected money for 19 calendars (not including what I am getting) but I have taken orders for 44. I would like to order the calendars early next week so I need any additional payments and all orders by Monday!!

The good news is, if my calculations are correct and I recieve the money for all orders I think we will have about $480 for Karlin....I hope that can help some of the babies that she helps already!!

I haven't reseved a paypal...
I think :shock: :oops:

I'm so dum when it comes to computers...

And first I have started talking here, I will try and send you bigger picture as soon as I can, it was not taken on my camera so I have to ask the person who has the picture to send it to me...

SORRY

Hey out there! I've been basically "gone" from the forum since August. I have missed you all. Long story, in a nutshell - travel, family, computer crash and more family! What's the scoop on the calendars? I'm sure I want one but don't know what to do. Would someone please help me get up to speed? Thanks
JaneB

JANE ~~!!

Nice to have you back!! :) We missed you!! And we used your newspaper picture - LOL hope you don't mind.. :D

Hi Ashley,
How do I purchase your lovely calendar?

THanks for your help!
Nancy
NJ

One for Me

Hi, I need to order one.... can I have the details (I am still catching up and not seen yet).

Check the links posted 2 above and then om me your email address and mailing address...then I will send you a paypal request.

Hi Everybody

I would just like to kindly remind everybody that Ashley put a lot of hardwork into preparing this calendar for ALL OF US. Please, please take the time to transfer your funds to her as requested by the Paypal email sent by Ashley. :thnku:

If everybody pays up on time, that is quite a bit that will be donated to Karlin's rescue fund (y) .

Let's pull together so we can order the calendar. :hug: :jmp2: :hug:

The CC Board also made a Calendar last year and I recall members who delayed the payment to the gal which I am sure was very frustrating to the lovely lass who organized it. :cry*ing:

We can all do this, and remember it is for a wonderful, wonderful cause.
Plus you get the joy of actually seeing a Cavalier that you know, what else could we want in a calendar.

:shock: Oh my goodness, I didn't know you were collecting for me for rescue. :sl*p: My fault for just dipping in and looking att he pics now and then but had no idea it was a *project*! Unusually for me, I am speechless. :thnku:

Didn't receive an email here either Ashley!! :?
Will pay promptly though when I get one :flwr: :D

I'm having probs with my paypal account, will give it another go tonight. Just to let you know that i haven't forgotten you.

Hi Everybody

I believe Ashley is out of town this weekend, so hold tight she will get back to you all after her weekend getaway. :D :D :D :D :D

Have just managed to send payment by PayPal to Ashley...sorry had problems here...

The calendars seem to be $25 to the UK if that helps?

Back