• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i found this:

293234526_142f10378c.jpg

Awwww .... What a sweetie!!! :lotsaluv:

Looking forward to seeing this year's pic too!

sorry iv not been online for a while.

Cookie is much much better. AND wots even better, no fleas!!!

Her diet is going really well, she's only got 2kg more to lose, and she's VERY playful at the moment. She RUNS the whole way on her walks so shes pulling me along behind her!! I looked at her back legs earlier to see whether the bad leg had srengthened and she doesn't seem to favour one now. All seems to be going well, she even trotts when she walks now rather than waddles.

AND EVEN BETTER i'v been giving her a bone every day and she's not been possessional at all!!! she even has started to leave food and hav a little wander before going back to it!! ooo and she's eating out of a bowl again.

She's dancing around in circles in the kitchen as i type trying to get someones attention for food (its nearly dinner time).

OH how cute!
It's great to hear that she's doing better! That's just wonderful! Stay well Cookie! :flwr:

Back