• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bertie

alibunnylady

Wasn't sure where to post these as he's not so young now but still a puppy at four months.

One of his butter wouldn't melt moments ;)
Picture168a.jpg

Come on mum, hurry up, I'm waiting..
Picture214a.jpg

Claire said:
He is such a cutie - if you put a nice blanket he could go in the basket...

He's too heavy for the basket, it wouldn't hold him, they're not made very well at all. Apart from that, I did try him in the basket the day I got him but he wasn't having any of it, didn't like it at all and looked so pitiful so ended up travelling on my lap until he was able to go walkies. Now he either walks alongside or sits, stands or whatever on the footplate.

I am thinking of getting him a bed just for when we are on the scooter, will only be any good when it's dry though, we weather would be a waste of time, the bed would get soaked. lol!

Alison

He is too cute! When I lived in Charlottesville, VA a few years ago there was an older gentleman who rode a similar scooter around the Downtown mall area and his white miniature poodle rode along with him on the footplate. I worried that the little dog would accidentally get under a wheel, but his owner said he never did and never got off the footplate unless he was given the command to do so. They went everywhere together and that little poodle was incredibly well trained and very well behaved. They were a delight to see and everyone knew them and waved at them from their cars or stopped to pet the little poodle and say hello.

GudrunTheRed said:
He is too cute! When I lived in Charlottesville, VA a few years ago there was an older gentleman who rode a similar scooter around the Downtown mall area and his white miniature poodle rode along with him on the footplate. I worried that the little dog would accidentally get under a wheel, but his owner said he never did and never got off the footplate unless he was given the command to do so. They went everywhere together and that little poodle was incredibly well trained and very well behaved. They were a delight to see and everyone knew them and waved at them from their cars or stopped to pet the little poodle and say hello.

I have a lead on Bertie and keep it nice and short so he can't jump off while we are moving, wouldn't take any chances. Even when he's an adult, he will never be on there without a restraint just in case. If he wants to get off, he usually starts "singing" lol!

Love the scooter picture....every morning Abby hops in my wheelchair and my lap and gives me morning kisses. :)

Back