• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

rescued cavaliers

KAB

Here are two cavaliers our group rescued from a breeder after they were sent back from the pet store. This is the first time they had been in a dog bed.

caviesresized.jpg

They are adorable! Why were they returned from the pet store? Whatever the reason I'm very, very glad they're in good hands now and snuggling away in their bed like champs!

That pic makes me want to move to Hot Springs just so I could take them in. What angels! *ng*l

These two were some of the ones that had kennel cough and giardia. They actually have already been adopted and went to the same home.

I have not gotten pics of the new ones yet. I do know that 4 yr. old is tri and one of the female puppies is too.

Do you adopt out of state? I may know some people interested in SC. Do you have a website?

These have been adopted. We can be found on Petfinder.com under Paws and Claws Rescue in Hot Springs, AR.

Sydney and I offer you a giant thank you and we know our cousins will be treated well now. They are good lookers.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia

They are both just so beautiful. I'm glad that their story has a happy ending, and I'm so glad that there are wonderful people like you and your group who rescue these lovely dogs!

Those 2 blenheim's cuddling together are so precious. I am so glad to hear they were placed in the same home.

oh they are so precious!!!!! they seem to like to snuggle on that bed! glad theyre in good hands now

Back