• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Dub!

bspoke

Hello to everyone on Cavaliertalk!

My name is Paul and I found this site while looking for information on CKCS. It definitely seems like I have come to the right place.

At the moment I have a two year old Yorkshire Terrier/ Shih Tzu cross called Max (the little furball in my avatar) but I have always wanted a second dog and as Im moving into a bigger house soon I figured this was the right time to do some research.

Myself and my wife have fallen in love with the cavs and hope to have a little girl in the new year!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cute lil furball!!!

Thats one of the very few times he actually stayed still long enough for me to photograph him. I love his floppy ears in that pic

Welcome and best of luck for your search. I have two girls Lottie- 4 and Sophie 3.
Julie and the girls

Welcome Paul and Max - what a cutie pie!!!

You are most definitely in the right place, and even more so being in Dublin!!

Karlin who owns the forum runs Irish Cavalier Rescue and is based in Dublin...so if you might be in the market for a rescue, keep a watch on the Cavalier breed rescue thread...

Welcome.....I just got my first Cav, and they are the most amazing dogs. You will fall in love with these little dogs. They will absolutely melt your heart. :l*v:

Hi Paul icon_welcome
Max looks lovely. And you couldn't choose a better companion than a cavalier. :D

Hi and icon_welcome

Cavaliers are wonderful little dogs... :D

just a gentle word of warning...ask your breeder for all health certificates. Have a read around the health, MVD and SM sections here and really research the breed.... :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Welcome Paul!
Max is a cutie! :flwr: We'd love to see more pics!
This is a great place to get advice and research before choosing a cavalier. There are lots of experts to guide your search!
Talk to you soon!
cavtiny

Back