• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

1st venture

lily

Lily will have her 1st feeling of cold, damp grass today. Only into the garden until 10 days after her 10wk vacc. I've let her sit at the door & yesterday in the rain she was licking the door & the further she popped her head out the door, the more drops fell onto her head. She thought this was brill so think she'll enjoy her walks in the rain.. 'with daddy' :badgrin: though mummy i guess will have to take my turn.. ;) Just worried once she will want to be out all the time.... :yikes

really! i have the opposite with my two! they hate the rain!
id consider urself lucky! i think its easier when they like it..and i dont think you have to worry about her loving outside too much...they always seem to want to come inside with you in the end!!!

All mine hate the rain, too. We've had a desparate throng at the back door, only to be bounced back by an invisible barrier, between them and that awful rain stuff.

I think they've sen the Critters film-don't get them wet-or else....

Oh Lord ~ Kosmo HATES rain too!! He will literally ZOOM out, take a squat, and ZOOM back in before you can even blink! Then he comes back in the house and rolls around like he's just gotten out of the bath.. :roll:

Consider yourself lucky if Lily doesn't despise going outside in the rain! :)

I have one who just can't cope at in the rain and does her thing on the pavers and the other doean't mind it too much. I really don't mind them not going out in the rain as then they are not all wet when they come inside. :)
Julie and the girls

Charlie does the 20 second pee dash too but Maxx is extremely strange...

If it's so much as drizzling, and you pick his harness up he looks at you as if to say 'Are you completely mad or something?' & then goes and lays down somewhere it's hard to get him out of.

BUT, it can be completely emptying it down and he will go and stand right in the middle of the garden and sniff :roll: If I shut the patio doors on him he will glare at me and then bark loudly, telling me to join him :roll: - yeah right!!!! :lol:

What is it with Cavs and rain. I can't figure it out. Both my girls fight me if I try to put them out if it is so much as threatening to rain yet I have to bar the door to take a shower without them!!! Just this morning I heard John hollering for me to "come get your girls AND bring some towels." They had joined him for his morning shower and were having the time of their lives. Too bad the pics would be rather X rated or I would have snapped a few to share. It was a sight to behold!

JaneB

Back