• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

*Pauline*

My breeder will be ringing me in half an hour and I assume she will be telling me which puppy I can have. She just got back from America this morning. Before she went she said she will know, as soon as she gets home and sees them, which one she wants to keep. I'm so nervous :yikes I really have my heart set on the one in my avavtar. Tiolet dash..... I'll let you all know how it goes, I mean about the puppy!!!!!!! :rotfl: Is it wrong to pray about such things?!!!

It doesn't feel this way right now, but you will love whichever puppy you get. If you do end up with your second choice puppy you may be disappointed at first but somewhere down the road you will look at him and thank God he's the one you ended up with.

Either way, you can't lose! Congratulations, and let us know what the breeder says! :D

I'm sure either will be great. it's hard to imagine a cav that doesn't have a great personality. plus they are all so cute. good luck. when will you get to take him home?

Thinking of you and your new baby! Whichever she chooses it is the one that was meant to be :flwr:

Keep us posted!

Sure you should pray...pray that you wind up with the RIGHT pup for YOU. It's too early to be able to determine very much about temperament, health issues, etc. I don't think you can go wrong with either pup, but I know you will love him!

Breeders have a 6th sense about these things, I think. When we were visiting the litter, I took a real liking to Bella's brother, who was a spunky little tri-colour. I was really torn and leaning towards him.. but the breeder told us she felt Bella would be a better match for us. I'm so glad we trusted her judgment, I love her to bits and wouldn't trade her for the world!

Hang in there.. like the others' have said, it will all work out! :)

It's good news!!!!! She said I can have the puppy I liked most :D :jump: :luv: :) :wggle: :w**h**: :pi*no: :fool: :rah: b*n*n* :mexwav: :*nana: :lpy: :rotfl: :lotsaluv: :jmp: :jmp2: Thank you so much for leaving a message, I was a bit nervous!

Great!!!! This puppy must be meant for you.
:jump:

I am so pleased for you :flwr:

Yipee! How exciting for you. Now you can just concentrate on getting ready to bring home your adorable little girl.

:jmp2:

*Pauline* said:
It's good news!!!!! She said I can have the puppy I liked most :D :jump: :luv: :) :wggle: :w**h**: :pi*no: :fool: :rah: b*n*n* :mexwav: :*nana: :lpy: :rotfl: :lotsaluv: :jmp: :jmp2: Thank you so much for leaving a message, I was a bit nervous!

(y) i can understand why you wanted dylan so much. when i was looking for a cavalier, i met several that didn't capture my heart the same way as the one i chose, even though they were sweet and cute. i know you, and I, would've loved another dog, but i know what you mean when you say you had your heart set on one in particular and am glad it worked out.

would've been nice to have both of course. :D

:mexwav: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, so pleased for you :mexwav:

You've certainly waited long enough to find out if you could have him or not :flwr:

He'll be coming home in December. I really can't wait. By the time I get him, it will have taken me 8 months in all from the start of my search till bringing him home. I've been so patient, which isn't in my nature! Thank you all so much for your support. You're a lovely lot :thnku:

Back