• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pegetables?

judy

Has anyone heard of these before? They're chew treats, wheat gluten is the main ingredient. There are three shapes, one is shaped like a carrot stick, one is shaped like a celery stick and one is shaped like a corn cob, they have some healthy ingredients in them like omega 6 and vitamins. At the vet last week after zack had blood drawn, they asked if they could give him one. He loved it so much, he sat in my lap chewing it for a long time while i talked with the people. they were running out, it was their last bag and there were a couple more in the bag so they gave them to zack and he ate them at home. He made the celery one disappear faster than the carrot one. i would lke to find some at the store, otherwise, i'll be ordering some.

http://www.pegetables.com/index.html

No I haven't heard of them, but like the idea. I used the store locator on the link that you posted and they sell them in my area. I'll have to try a bag and see what the dogs think.

What do you think of the corn pegetable? I know that Corn is supposed to make dogs poop a lot - do you think this would be the same case with the corn treat? :yikes :yikes :yikes

i have never heard of corn making dogs poop alot. :? Maybe thats the problem with my dogs then, cos they get corn all the time :lol: .

corn is a common allergen. in what was left in the bag that i got, there weren't any corn pieces, just carrot and celery. zack's poop was unaffected by those.

might be worth not giving any corn for a week and see if things change...

wow never heard of those! sounds good though..ill have to check out the dog supermarkets for them

Back